Psycho is Matt, but it isnt obvious that the "drones" parts in reapers is Matt - just because Chris hasn't featured vocally in any songs he hasnt written in the studio doesnt mean he doesnt feature in this track.

I'm more inclined to think he is doing those vocals given he is featured in the lyric vid as such. It's a song emulating their live sound, Chris does backing/ support vocals live - perhaps it inspired the change from chant to distortion :)

The "dwones" gives it away though, as well as the Matt-esque exhale patterns. I acknowledge it is possible that it's Chris, but I highly doubt it

Trying to verify, is it through the web player/mobile app or the executable? I'm gonna try them all.

Tried them all and none of them are there. Guy with the pic probably screencapped a local playlist of songs under a local "Drones" album, and changed a title of some random mp3 to "The Handler" so that it showed up

Psycho is Matt, but it isnt obvious that the "drones" parts in reapers is Matt - just because Chris hasn't featured vocally in any songs he hasnt written in the studio doesnt mean he doesnt feature in this track.

I'm more inclined to think he is doing those vocals given he is featured in the lyric vid as such. It's a song emulating their live sound, Chris does backing/ support vocals live - perhaps it inspired the change from chant to distortion :)

Watch the video for Follow Me.

Don't you see the font color?! Unreleased are grey, released are white, and the handler is white
Sigh,

Tried them all and none of them are there. Guy with the pic probably screencapped a local playlist of songs under a local "Drones" album, and changed a title of some random mp3 to "The Handler" so that it showed up

Damn. He made me sign up for Spotify. Didn't know you could use the client for local files. That's pretty nice.

Damn. He made me sign up for Spotify. Didn't know you could use the client for local files. That's pretty nice.

So let's talk clips. You said if we don't have jack by the time you get your hands on a copy of the album, you'd put up snippets of the tracks. How long are we talking here?

Chis "miming" Matt's vocals. Obviously a bit different since it's a live performance though.

Oh got it, and I see your point. I still think Chris is doing those vocals in Reapers but I suppose we could find out for certain in the making of

I keep calling Reapers Drones :erm: