Lyric video for Reapers today apparently according to the aforementioned source.

I would rather just the track appear on iTunes. Don't see the need for a lyric video. Plus that'll be two lyric videos that highlight Matt saying "babe". I find it a bit embarrassing but hey, apparently Muse are the UK's Nickelback so everyone must love to rip on them

I would rather just the track appear on iTunes. Don't see the need for a lyric video. Plus that'll be two lyric videos that highlight Matt saying "babe". I find it a bit embarrassing but hey, apparently Muse are the UK's Nickelback so everyone must love to rip on them

We'll what would you suggest they put on Youtube then?

Reapers lyric video, eh? Awesome! If that does happen, I don't think I'll be able to stop myself from listening. :LOL:

Also, has anyone noticed that people on the Muse sub-Reddit are saying that the status of their Deluxe Editions of Drones are shown as "packing" on the official store?

I'd check myself, but I never created an account...

Reapers lyric video, eh? Awesome! If that does happen, I don't think I'll be able to stop myself from listening. :LOL:

Also, has anyone noticed that people on the Muse sub-Reddit are saying that the status of their Deluxe Editions of Drones are shown as "packing" on the official store?

I'd check myself, but I never created an account...

Why would you not listen to it? :LOL:

They'll probably stay on 'packing for days though, until the end of the week then get shipped in time for the 7th...

Why would you not listen to it? :LOL:

They'll probably stay on 'packing for days though, until the end of the week then get shipped in time for the 7th...

I've been listening to Muse a lot more recently, particularly the released Drones tracks, and I fear I'm overplaying them. I don't want that to ruin my listening experience when the album finally arrives. Although I've seen Reapers live anyway, so I guess it doesn't really matter. :LOL:

Correct. Good spot, although it could be nothing but that does indicate that they are preparing the page to go live...

I tried that a few days ago and it was also 404 for reapers...so it's actually hapenning!

:facemelt:

Any way we're gonna know which Muse song gets played at the cup final? Just twitter and stuff?

Everything right now points towards Reapers IMO

...but I think Mercy would be the more crowd friendly, logical choice based on music/lyrical content.

Reapers could seem a bit out of place...