Reapers isn't coming out early... What's the source?

The source is a music journalist who is supposedly reliable. I really doubt he was lying, but it's possible he was given incorrect info. There was also a Seattle radio station that said Reapers would be released soon.

I bet the first studio recording will be during next week's inevitable stream.

I don't know about streams, leaks, or something similar for this album,

This past weeks I've been alert on the releases of new albums from big names like Blur, Mumford & Sons, Florence... They manage not to have any leaks or streams, at least not big ones, Mumford' album leaked 4 days before, Florence the day before...

I bet Warner knows about the streams and such. I was very confident we'd listen the album a week before June 8, now I'm 99% sure we won't listen the album until June 3 or 4.

I don't know about streams, leaks, or something similar for this album,

This past weeks I've been alert on the releases of new albums from big names like Blur, Mumford & Sons, Florence... They manage not to have any leaks or streams, at least not big ones, Mumford' album leaked 4 days before, Florence the day before...

I bet Warner knows about the streams and such. I was very confident we'd listen the album a week before June 8, now I'm 99% sure we won't listen the album until June 3 or 4.

Someone has already said they're getting the album on Sunday (hopefully)

Surely it's only a matter of time now until some obscure nation like Tonga's iTunes Store accidentally leaks the previews or something

Wash your mouth! Here in the God's country of Tonga people do things following the path of order and honor, as oppose to the decadent west.

...and we don't leak songs on itunes, is tradition, my grandfather didn't do it, my father didn't do it and i won't do it.

"Do not be deceived, God will not be mocked; whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap." :eek:

EDIT: Tom tweet, deleted instantly :(

Hmm, Rush used something similar as the basis for BU2B on their most recent album.

What the hell, I'm never going to be right anyway - I'm guessing today's surprise is Muse covering BU2B! (Which would be bloody BRILLIANT, and will also never happen.)