And I'm glad is hapenning, I said that I wouldn't listen live version from the new songs until I get to listen first from the studio.

Despite the hype I have for the album, I want to listen the songs properly, so no, I didn't listen either Reapers or Mercy yet.

You haven't listened to Reapers still? God damn.

the hype is real though

If there's anything I can say, IMO T2L was solid live but flopped in studio because of poor production. I think the good thing about Drones is that these new tracks that were debuted live are already great live, and I think they'll kick ass in studio because Mutt knows what he's doing.

If there's anything I can say, IMO T2L was solid live but flopped in studio because of poor production. I think the good thing about Drones is that these new tracks that were debuted live are already great live, and I think they'll kick ass in studio because Mutt knows what he's doing.

agreed, i listend with great headphones Dead Inside and Psycho, specially, and it's amazing, you can tell the diference, I think it's worth listen this album in HQ and with great headphones

In fact, I didn't listen Reapers or Mercy, but I watched, and listened, the making of a few times, and it's amazing, again with good headphones, the bass sounds brilliant, Mutt might torture the boys repeating takes over and over, but I thinks is going to be worth it.

And I'm glad is hapenning, I said that I wouldn't listen live version from the new songs until I get to listen first from the studio.

Despite the hype I have for the album, I want to listen the songs properly, so no, I didn't listen either Reapers or Mercy yet.

Reapers is Van Halen + AC/DC + Queen + RATM

I'm sorry I'm just excited for the fact that Muse's production won't sound muddy for the first time in ages. :rolleyes:
I don't think that's his job anyway. And T2L didn't sound muddy, if anything it was too clean.

I don't think that's his job anyway. And T2L didn't sound muddy, if anything it was too clean.

I think producers have a hand in rough mixes before they get sent off to the mixing engineer, then the mastering guy. I personally found T2L as muddy in parts by lacking clarity where it was needed and as SerpentSatellite said, sterile in some parts too. Lacking "punch" and the live sound that Muse have curated for so long was the problem with the last two albums for me.

I think producers have a hand in rough mixes before they get sent off to the mixing engineer, then the mastering guy. I personally found T2L as muddy in parts by lacking clarity where it was needed and as SerpentSatellite said, sterile in some parts too. Lacking "punch" and the live sound that Muse have curated for so long was the problem with the last two albums for me.
Rough mixes are just that though, rough mixes.

Lacking punch, maybe, but where are TR or T2L muddy? I mean Abso is a fucking mess in that regard, and BH&R is slightly better but falls flat in other regards (all that clipping).

It never appeared anywhere, it was some person from reddit claiming he saw this since he works for iTunes supposedly. The ratings count doesn't match up with the current count either in the screenshot he posted so this is probably not legit.

It never appeared anywhere, it was some person from reddit claiming he saw this since he works for iTunes supposedly. The ratings count doesn't match up with the current count either in the screenshot he posted so this is probably not legit.

Number of ratings and track prices match the Australian page:

https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/drones/id973555620