Has anyone that's having mods done had any emails recently from MGW? I sent an email stating what I wanted done over a week ago and I've still not heard back :unsure: The wait is torture :LOL:

Sent details a few weeks ago regarding mods on my son's. Asked if it would be ready by early May as it's his 21st birthday present. They replied saying they cannot guarantee IT will be ready in time!!!

Sent details a few weeks ago regarding mods on my son's. Asked if it would be ready by early May as it's his 21st birthday present. They replied saying they cannot guarantee IT will be ready in time!!!

It seems about half of these sold are 21st birthday presents :LOL: Does he knows about it or have you managed to keep it secret :ninja:

Age is only a number and all that :D

And like you said you got to see them in 2000, may I ask what gig it was?

Glastonbury festival. Matt had the SG with the mirror squares all over it, ended with Showbiz and trashed the drumkit...i was there too as Rustrelic tis my twin :-D

Glastonbury festival. Matt had the SG with the mirror squares all over it, ended with Showbiz and trashed the drumkit...i was there too as Rustrelic tis my twin :-D

:facemelt:

How lucky you both are! What I would give to see showbiz live :(

:facemelt:

How lucky you both are! What I would give to see showbiz live :(

What I would give for full head of hair :(

does anyone have any pics of the neck (back)?

I'm guessing this was one of the prototypes as it's on Music Radar

http://cdn.mos.musicradar.com/images/Total%20Guitar/Unboxed/Cort%20Manson%20MBC-1%20Matthew%20Bellamy%20Signature/MBC-1%207-630-80.jpg

:)

What I would give for full head of hair :(

:LOL: this certainly made me chuckle!

Still no sign of my guitar, I swear courier services hate me or something because whenever I need something quick it takes ages and when I'm not that bothered it arrives the next day :(

Fixed, for those of us that are..

:LOL:

Oh he knows about it. He even went & bout he a Marshall DSL40 amp this week. 😁

Nice combination of guitar and amp that

A: don't go to football

B: stay up until your fingers bleeeeeeed

It is tempting but I'm off to football anyway I don't need much sleep and have a sound proofed room so I will be playing from 10:00 through to the morning :D

Oh and everyone is right these guitars they just ring and ring and ring.... the sustain is endless