2015.07.09 - Nos Alive Festival, Lisbon, Portugal

JessicaSarahS

Would really like to go, but doesn't seem like there are any cheap flights to Lisboa from Copenhagen. Ryanair offers roundtrip for a bit under 100 EUR from Hamburg though ... could work out.

Wait till about 5-6 weeks before the gig and they'll probably have them for closer to €50.

Went to this last year and was planning to return anyway so this is obviously great news.

Anyone wondering about NOS Alive, it's brilliant. I cannot recommend it enough. The entire trip, everything included, probably cost me £500-600 for the week. That's ticket, flight, nice accommodation (in dull area) and food/drink.And I wasn't careful.

• 1 month later...
lol kodaline headlining

The only headliners announced at the moment are Muse, the remaining two are still to come. And the rest of the lineup as well. There are still a lot of bands to announce, and for me it's coming pretty great! (Not a big fan of the Ting Tings though). I have my suspisions but we'll see :)

• 3 weeks later...

The Wombats and Young Fathers join the lineup on July 9th. The Wombats will be at the NOS Stage, while Young Fathers will performe at the Heineken Stage

Updated lineup below

July 9th: Muse, alt-j, Metronomy, Jessie Ware, The Wombats, Young Fathers

July 10th: Kodaline, The Ting Tings, Future Islands, Sheppard

July 11th: Dead Combo, The Jesus and Mary Chain

Headliners are in bold. More info in http://www.nosalive.com/lineup/

More to be announced soon

• 2 weeks later...

James Blake and Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals are the latest addition to the line up, with the first performing on July 10th at the Heineken Stage, and the second joining Muse and co. on July 9th, at the NOS Stage.

Updated lineup below

July 9th: Muse, Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals, alt-j, Metronomy, Jessie Ware, The Wombats, Young Fathers, Flume

July 10th: James Blake, Kodaline, The Ting Tings, Future Islands, Sheppard

+ many more to be announced

[edited 17-02-2015]

Edited by fabiopais

• 3 weeks later...

Mumford & Sons are the latest addition to the line up, performing on July 10th at the NOS Stage.

Updated lineup below

July 9th: Muse, Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals, alt-j, Metronomy, Jessie Ware, The Wombats, Young Fathers, Flume

July 10th: Mumford & Sons, James Blake, Kodaline, The Ting Tings, Future Islands, Sheppard

+ many more to be announced

• 3 weeks later...