Is MuseBootleg down ?

titoufou17

Hi !

I was checking on MuseBootlegs earlier and saw that I could not access to it ! I asked some of my friends to try but it does not seem to work anymore !

Does anyone know if the website has been closed. ( We all know what the Warner is doing at the moment on youtube).

Cheers !;)

Thread title.

Very helpful, I know.

Still doesn't answer if it's down as in server problems, or down as in closed, both of which have been commented upon.

I assume the tags probably answered the question, though, which has me really fucking depressed.

*edit: then again, the tags on most threads are pure shit anyways... :LOL:

Edited by SerpentSatellite

Still doesn't answer if it's down as in server problems, or down as in closed, both of which have been commented upon.

I assume the tags probably answered the question, though, which has me really fucking depressed.

Again, if Warner had just gone and shut it down there likely would have been some announcement saying "We got shut down". Site's not big enough to pull a megaupload.

That's what I initially thought, but I started to hear rumors other places, and actually took the tags seriously for a bit.

MB (and tbf random yt vids before they got blocked) have done more to keep my interest in Muse going strong than any "legit" promotion that has been put out there (combined.)

Which also means my interest in buying the releases, going to gigs, buying merch, etc.

Without stuff like that, being a US Muse fan means probably getting one gig in three years within a 9 hour radius of where I live, and maybe seeing the band perform on TV once in that often.

And, unless you live in a huge city and go to a 2nd night gig, probably a shit setlist, to boot.

Being able to pop in and watch/listen to those old concerts, or newer gigs with awesome stuff I didn't get to see keeps me interested and around.

Which is why it's so infuriating that all the "good" stuff from this last tour was immediately blocked. (Fury, Micro Cuts, B&H, etc)

I don't have tens of thousands of dollars to go to 100 Muse gigs, so it would be really fucking nice to be able to watch an un-muted video of a song I'm never going to be able to see live.

I really appreciate the work people do putting good vids together, recording and uploading streams and TV shows that I can't access from here, and the people who put their time and money into things like MB.

• 3 weeks later...