Explain me why!

tifonapoli

Hi..i have just bought the blu-ray of the concert in rome

..i have one question..why there is not full concert?? It misses some tracks like unintended, blackout, liquid state, unsustainable, stockholm syndrome and more.

Its true that unsust. , stockh. And liquid state are in the extra (live in las vegas) but in las vegas (in unsustanaible) there wasnt the robot! I was in rome to the concert..and the robot scene was one of the best parts.

I really dont understand why u cut it but especially why you didnt full concert in the blu ray.

Sorry for my english and thanks..hoping in answers

Hi..i have just bought the blu-ray of the concert in rome

..i have one question..why there is not full concert?? It misses some tracks like unintended, blackout, liquid state, unsustainable, stockholm syndrome and more.

Its true that unsust. , stockh. And liquid state are in the extra (live in las vegas) but in las vegas (in unsustanaible) there wasnt the robot! I was in rome to the concert..and the robot scene was one of the best parts.

I really dont understand why u cut it but especially why you didnt full concert in the blu ray.

Sorry for my english and thanks..hoping in answers

Why * songs were cut: Muse wanted to make a softer setlist for the bulk of the release

Why Unsustainable was cut: Muse don't like the robot anymore.

Why songs were cut in general: Probably couldn't fit the entire concert onto one disc.

Well it's kinda obvious why SS was cut...

I'm aware of Dom's dad but why are we assuming that was why it was cut? Why release glasto at all? Without meaning to sound insensitive, we don't know that his dad died during SS, they may have just cut it because they thought Earls Court was a better performance? (And yes in my opinion EC was better, just missing/had riffs cut)

Sent from Fabri is a nob