Muse.mu SHOP Sample Sale tshirts

nikomuse

I ordered 2 over the weekend (mens S), very curious what I'll get. I'll post pictures here when I get them :)

If I don't like them I'll sell them to whoever wants them.

I'd maybe buy one of your shirts, in case you didn't like one of them. I wanted to order two, but I live in Switzerland and the only delivery option I had was Express delivery, which is too expensive for me. I was so gutted! So, I'd be very happy, if I could buy one of yours :D

Cheers!

XBTjGGL.jpg

There's mine. If anyone would like mine or wants to swap, drop me a PM. It's got a little pocket on the right pec/breast. So if you're a Muser with an inclination for pockets or pens, this is the shirt for you!

I've got this one too :D

Mine just came today from Germany! I'm keeping it.!.

Ooh, I like that! ^

Mine came today. That was fast. I like it pretty well. Love the color. I was hoping for something that didn't have their faces on it, lol. But I'll keep it! It's a men's small, and wow, I def. won't be putting it in the dryer. :p And I'm not a large person. It's more like a kid's shirt, size-wise. There's no way I could wear a women's small I reckon.

<a href=http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab157/violetjohnson39/112e5e03-4b45-445a-9534-2dec5f0b7dfc_zpsf334242d.jpg' alt='112e5e03-4b45-445a-9534-2dec5f0b7dfc_zpsf334242d.jpg'>

Mine just came today from Germany! I'm keeping it.!.

Ohh! I love yours! Lucky! My second sample shirt came in the mail the other day. I meant to take a photo but I forgot. It's a women's tank, size small with a circular design on it and says Muse at the bottom. It fits but I was hoping for something with their faces on it.

Ohh! I love yours! Lucky! My second sample shirt came in the mail the other day. I meant to take a photo but I forgot. It's a women's tank, size small with a circular design on it and says Muse at the bottom. It fits but I was hoping for something with their faces on it.

Pics please?? ;D

I got five today and love all of them. Two are pretty similar but have my tour dates on. One is a blue version of the follow me shirt which I looooove because I didn't like the purple one! And there's one with a big monkey face on (animaaaaaals) and finally a simple one with 2nd law cover art on. Absolutely chuffed. Wish I'd bought ten.

http://flickr.com/#/photos/100449253@N08/9524000719/

http://flickr.com/#/photos/100449253@N08/9523998481/

I tried posting this last night but not sure if it worked so sorry if there ends up being a double post...

I got my five samples shirts today and I absolutely love all of them. I think they look pretty different to the ones already posted on here especially the monkey one. And i was super happy to get the Follow Me one in blue because I wasnt a fan of the plum colour they made it in and much preferred this one!

My muse samples!

My muse samples!

Edited by Furygirl

I edited your post to just show the links because the images weren't showing up. :) You have quite a variety!

Edit: Oh, I see you already put the links in the first post. :chuckle: Oh well.

Ha! Yeah it was being poo and I've posted twice because I thought it hadn't come through properly! Thanks tho! I'm really happy with all of them!

I tried posting this last night but not sure if it worked so sorry if there ends up being a double post...

I got my five samples shirts today and I absolutely love all of them. I think they look pretty different to the ones already posted on here especially the monkey one. And i was super happy to get the Follow Me one in blue because I wasnt a fan of the plum colour they made it in and much preferred this one!

My muse samples!

My muse samples!

I love the 2 with the band photos on them! You got some good ones!

• 3 weeks later...