Muse.mu SHOP Sample Sale tshirts

nikomuse

Lovely shirt! Pity I don't have one to trade with! :( Drop me a pm if you think of selling sometime though!

I like both of them!

Hey, those two are absolutely lovely!! First one is a variation of the blue navy one they have for sale :)

• 3 weeks later...

I was going to say that I went into the shop (completely random) over the weekend and the samples were up again in the "sale" section. I was able to order one but I went back to the shop again just now and they are gone again. Very weird but maybe check once in a while and maybe they'll show up again.

love the last one I like the colours more than the one I bought from the shop :chuckle:

Agreed. I also have the last one in the yellow, red, orange kinda color like they sell them at the merch stands this tour/online. but i like the shirt in these colors a lot more!

• 2 weeks later...

Dammit. There was another announcement about sample shirts and I went to get one this time and my order didn't go through. Then when I started over it said there was no stock. :(

When I entered my card info, I skipped the part about the Issue # and start date because wtf is that? We don't do that in the US. But it didn't like that, so I went back and entered the "member since" on my card but there's no issue # so I left it blank. Then I got the error and empty stock when I started over. Oh well.

Edit: It worked the 2nd time even though I left those fields blank. Weird! :awesome:

Dammit. There was another announcement about sample shirts and I went to get one this time and my order didn't go through. Then when I started over it said there was no stock. :(

When I entered my card info, I skipped the part about the Issue # and start date because wtf is that? We don't do that in the US. But it didn't like that, so I went back and entered the "member since" on my card but there's no issue # so I left it blank. Then I got the error and empty stock when I started over. Oh well.

Edit: It worked the 2nd time even though I left those fields blank. Weird! :awesome:

I read your message and was about to reply saying it's working again but you already know. Fingers crossed for something good!