Madness

Time is Running Out

Undisclosed Desires

New Born

Isolated System

Uprising

Starlight

Survival

I was at night one, and the show was unreal, but this setlist would have blown my head off. I would have given up Stockholm for Dead Star, Feeling Good and New Born

Great set tonight!

Unsustainable

Supremacy

Panic

Super Massive

Plug in Baby

Dead Star

Animals

Knights

Feeling Good

Follow Me

Hysteria

Liquid State

Madness

Time is Running Out

Undisclosed Desires

New Born

Isolated System

Uprising

Starlight

Survival

You guys definitely got the better set list than we did. Oh well, it was still a great show!

Great set tonight!

Unsustainable

Supremacy

Panic

Super Massive

Plug in Baby

Dead Star

Animals

Knights

Feeling Good

Follow Me

Hysteria

Liquid State

Madness

Time is Running Out

Undisclosed Desires

New Born

Isolated System

Uprising

Starlight

Survival

holy shit i am so envious :'(

ohhh my god that setlist is killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was surprised they played nothing from Origin, and no Hysteria, on Tuesday and seriously, NO COMPLAINTS because the show was awesome and I'm so happy I got to see them, but I would have killed to hear New Born, Hysteria, Plug in Baby and DEAD STAR.

After I saw them in 2010 I swore that if they ever played back to back shows in TO I would definitely go to both, but seriously, next time, I am going to both shows, impending unemployment be damned!!

ohhh my god that setlist is killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was surprised they played nothing from Origin, and no Hysteria, on Tuesday and seriously, NO COMPLAINTS because the show was awesome and I'm so happy I got to see them, but I would have killed to hear New Born, Hysteria, Plug in Baby and DEAD STAR.

After I saw them in 2010 I swore that if they ever played back to back shows in TO I would definitely go to both, but seriously, next time, I am going to both shows, impending unemployment be damned!!

Good rule of thumb when it comes to Muse tbh.:D

are any of you feeling post-concert depression?!

I just want to go back.

I am already looking into buying tickets for montreal or quebec city but they are all such crappy seats. After being on the floor, i don;'t think seats would suffice.

Also, i don;t' know any other musers who want to go :( i had to force my friend to come to April 10th gig. FORCE. i cant believe i had to force someone to go see muse haha, that too for floor seats.....sad

my first time seeing muse. I wish i could go back in time and see them at all their tours. :(

Sounds like a hell of a show last night. My gf and I are in Buffalo and we were going

to go to the Toronto shows, but decided to go to NYC area to see them instead and

maybe some future Fall shows.

One of the main reasons why we passed on Canada because we never get around

to getting our passports. We Americans are lazy when it comes to that, and I heard from

many Canadian friends that since they changed the USA - Canada requirements from

standard drivers license and birth certificate to Passport or enhanced driver licenses,

travel from Americans to Canada has massively dropped hurting the economy

from American Tourism dollar. Don't believe me, go watch a Yankees game when

they play at Toronto, THE SEATS ARE EMPTY. Go see clips of Yankees games

at Toronto before the newer border requirements, the place is packed from Western

New Yorkers, Upstate New Yorkers and NYC folks.

I just want to go back.

I am already looking into buying tickets for montreal or quebec city but they are all such crappy seats. After being on the floor, i don;'t think seats would suffice.

Also, i don;t' know any other musers who want to go :( i had to force my friend to come to April 10th gig. FORCE. i cant believe i had to force someone to go see muse haha, that too for floor seats.....sad

my first time seeing muse. I wish i could go back in time and see them at all their tours. :(

I definitely get that after every time I see Muse. Today it's been a month since I saw them :( One show is never enough so I feel your pain!

I just want to go back.

Epic set list and totally jealous for Dead Star..

I saw them in March in Detroit and I've wanted to see them live every night since. I've been settling for watching YouTube clips that people have recorded and uploaded from the various concerts.

Archived