2013.09.03 - Time Warner Cable Arena - Charlotte, NC, US

Spin26

Crap. Just got all excited about the presale, rushed in, desperate to get floor tickets.

SCORE! Got 2 GA tickets. Checkout. Confirmation...

And realized I bought tickets for the 7/3 Charlotte show, not Atlanta.

(I live in Atlanta)

I'll road trip if I have to, but I'd much rather swap with someone who's planning to go to the show in Charlotte. Like tix (GA) for like tix.

Anyone?!

Did you already get rid of them?!?!?! Just booked my plane ticket from CA to NC and GA is gone :eek: I'll compensate you handsomely! :LOL: Need 2 baaaaaaaaaaaad.

I drive 80 from Tally to Tampa and vice a versa and google & apple maps always tells me it takes 4.5?hours had I always reach home in 3 hours.

So I'm just assuming the same thing for Charlotte to Duluth it won't be 3-3.5 like suggested on google maps.

Eh, that sounds about right actually. I'm from around Greenville which is right in the middle basically, and it's about an hour & a half to the outskirts of Charlotte, not sure about downtown though. Atlanta is about two hours, but Duluth is a bit closer, still probably an hour & a half or more drive when I went in 2010. I heard Georgia has some kind of stupid law where you can get seriously high tickets for speeding, so I try to be careful there. XD

(From the Georgia DMV website:

Super Speeder Fines

If you’re convicted of a Super Speeder violation (75 mph or more on a two-lane road or 85 mph or more on any road or state highway), you must pay the $200 Super Speeder fine.

Understand that the Super Speeder fine is a fine all unto itself; in other words, you must pay it in addition to all other applicable traffic ticket fines and court costs. You have 120 days from the notice date to pay it, and if you don’t pay on time you face license suspension and a $50 reinstatement fee.)

Oh, I just said that because I got a speeding ticket on 85 once. I have no idea how it is in comparison to other interstates, although I've gotten a couple tickets on 77 near Charlotte. Yes I have a lead foot.

Ah yeah, there are cops everywhere. I've never actually gotten one on 85 despite driving over 100, but I see cops having people pulled over all the time. I've just gotten lucky.

Reporting in! I'll be doing Charlotte and Atlanta. :)

Heeeey :D

My plan was to make it to the show in Philadelphia (09.09), but I have a conflict that date, so I picked Charlotte. I'm flying out from Baltimore, MD to catch this show. I had to see them again before their DC show on 09.11.

Setlists from my last two shows this year:

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2013/bbandt-center-sunrise-fl-13db25b9.html

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2013/mohegan-sun-arena-uncasville-ct-53d8d709.html

I'm still waiting for "Showbiz". Hopefully I'll get the chance to hear it soon!

The Resistance Tour

(9.29.09) FedExField, Landover, MD (Opening Band for U2 360 Tour)

(3.03.10) 1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore, MD

The 2nd Law Tour

(2.22.13) BB&T Center, Sunrise, FL

(4.13.13) Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT

(9.03.13) Time Warner Cable Arena, Charlotte, NC

(9.11.13) Verizon Center, Washington, DC

• 2 weeks later...
Crap. Just got all excited about the presale, rushed in, desperate to get floor tickets.

SCORE! Got 2 GA tickets. Checkout. Confirmation...

And realized I bought tickets for the 7/3 Charlotte show, not Atlanta.

(I live in Atlanta)

I'll road trip if I have to, but I'd much rather swap with someone who's planning to go to the show in Charlotte. Like tix (GA) for like tix.

Anyone?!

Check your PMs please!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm unable to go to this gig anymore :( and GA/Pit is sold out and thought hey I can sell it through TicketExchange and some lucky person who was waiting and hoping for a GA/Pit ticket will have a chance.

Well guess what that's not the case. There is no option for this gig to sell tickets through TicketExchange. So I'm out 70 or so dollars and no one else will be able to take my place. This whole paperless ticket thing is total bullshit. I'm also not going to spend $100 on gas in order to show up to swipe my CC to let whomever I sell my ticket to to gain entry.

So all I can say is I feel horrible that I've basically screwed someone out of being able to experience this concert in the GA/Pit area.

Hopefully they will change their mind and allow for a TicketExchange option.

I contacted ticketmaster and all they said was:

"Thanks for your email. Sorry for any inconvenience. Unfortunately, not all event tickets are able to be bought or sold via TicketExchange (bummer, we know!). "

Yes it is a bummer.

I'm unable to go to this gig anymore :( and GA/Pit is sold out and thought hey I can sell it through TicketExchange and some lucky person who was waiting and hoping for a GA/Pit ticket will have a chance.

Well guess what that's not the case. There is no option for this gig to sell tickets through TicketExchange. So I'm out 70 or so dollars and no one else will be able to take my place. This whole paperless ticket thing is total bullshit. I'm also not going to spend $100 on gas in order to show up to swipe my CC to let whomever I sell my ticket to to gain entry.

So all I can say is I feel horrible that I've basically screwed someone out of being able to experience this concert in the GA/Pit area.

Hopefully they will change their mind and allow for a TicketExchange option.

I contacted ticketmaster and all they said was:

"Thanks for your email. Sorry for any inconvenience. Unfortunately, not all event tickets are able to be bought or sold via TicketExchange (bummer, we know!). "

Yes it is a bummer.

Sent you PM

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is anybody doing VIP for this show (or maybe as part of a group), and will have an extra poster? If so, I will buy it from you! Please PM me.

Hello, I'll be doing the VIP section, but I'm keeping the poster and getting it framed :). I also had VIP tickets for the earlier April show in CT. If the same posters are the same...hmmm...maybe, but I doubt it. I think every venue is supposed to have a different poster.

I'll keep you posted.

• 2 weeks later...

I have 1, maybe 2, GA tickets for sale. I wanted to put something here before I posted on Musebay in case someone who's going to this gig has a friend that wants to come. I am going, so they will have to get the ticket at the venue once I get them from will call. I got it during the presale. Hopefully I'll know for sure if I have just 1 or if it's 2 available soon. PM me if you are interested. Face value of course ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We're next!!

Can we talk about this show yet, please?

Given the craziness that just happened in Asia, is anyone expecting a crazy set, or do you think it will go back to business as usual?

I am predicting maybe a Stockholm, MIcrocuts, Dead Star rotation, and that's it. Don't want to get my hopes up, :)

If I weren't seated I would be all over the thread asking about queuing and whatnot!

It's only my second Muse show, so I am just a tad bit excited. :)

You know, I have been trying real hard not to think too hard about the set, and just enjoy the experience. So, instead I have been sort of pondering guitars. I haven't paid much attention up until now to that aspect of the band. ( I am sort of a guitar noob) But Matt has some seriously awesome guitars, and so I am curious to see what he uses and if it will be different from what he's been using in stadiums.

I did not even realize it was this close until a few days ago. XD

Then my tickets arrived in the mail yesterday, seeing them made it feel more real. Now I'm kinda freaking out because I have nothing prepared, and I still need to book a hotel room. :LOL:

Archived