2013.09.03 - Time Warner Cable Arena - Charlotte, NC, US

Spin26

Crap. Just got all excited about the presale, rushed in, desperate to get floor tickets.

SCORE! Got 2 GA tickets. Checkout. Confirmation...

And realized I bought tickets for the 7/3 Charlotte show, not Atlanta.

(I live in Atlanta)

I'll road trip if I have to, but I'd much rather swap with someone who's planning to go to the show in Charlotte. Like tix (GA) for like tix.

Anyone?!

If GA's sold out (and you want it), but 2 tix for ATL instead and I'll do an even swap with you... accidentally bought 2 GA tix for Charlotte during the presale yesterday!! :eek:

Sorry dude, only got 1 GA for myself. Can't make it to Atlanta the next day unfortunately. Hope you find someone who can help!

Anyway, ticket secured. 145 days to go. That sounds a lot longer than "under 5 months" :LOL:

I'm contemplating this show or the Tennessee one...but this one is looking more appealing bc it's the night before the Duluth show.

GA tix aren't sold out yet,I've checked. Going to any of the other shows seems impossible bc they're farther out.

I already have a tix to Duluth which is only like 3 hours away from Charlotte...well 2.5 bc of my awesome driving skills .........

I'm contemplating this show or the Tennessee one...but this one is looking more appealing bc it's the night before the Duluth show.

GA tix aren't sold out yet,I've checked. Going to any of the other shows seems impossible bc they're farther out.

I already have a tix to Duluth which is only like 3 hours away from Charlotte...well 2.5 bc of my awesome driving skills .........

Be careful if you're driving 85 up to Charlotte. Trust me. :LOL:

Be careful if you're driving 85 up to Charlotte. Trust me. :LOL:

Is it really that bad? I live pretty much exactly in the middle between Atlanta & Charlotte, and go to both cities on occasion, and drive 85 all the time. It's no worse than other highways, as far as I can tell.

Is it really that bad? I live pretty much exactly in the middle between Atlanta & Charlotte, and go to both cities on occasion, and drive 85 all the time. It's no worse than other highways, as far as I can tell.

Oh, I just said that because I got a speeding ticket on 85 once. I have no idea how it is in comparison to other interstates, although I've gotten a couple tickets on 77 near Charlotte. Yes I have a lead foot.

I drive 80 from Tally to Tampa and vice a versa and google & apple maps always tells me it takes 4.5?hours had I always reach home in 3 hours.

So I'm just assuming the same thing for Charlotte to Duluth it won't be 3-3.5 like suggested on google maps.

It's been a while since I've driven Charlotte to Duluth (usually drive 20 from Columbia to Atlanta) but I remember it being at least 3 hours.

Archived