Muse board queries

JackAndrews

• 1 month later...
Why are some threads?

Hello, I'm from Sweden and I really have to say that I adore muse, my brother started to show me som videos on youtube with muse, and then I just couldn't stop listen to you guys!

but yesterday morning when I searched for Muse on the youtube channel thre were some comment's saying that you are .. splitted up? (I reeeally don't know how to spell that !) but when I saw it my tears started to fall down my cheeks :(

it can't be true, it can't be.. :(

and please don't waste your time yelling at me or somethin, just answer my question, Please, don't say they are splitted up?

<3

Hello, I'm from Sweden and I really have to say that I adore muse, my brother started to show me som videos on youtube with muse, and then I just couldn't stop listen to you guys!

but yesterday morning when I searched for Muse on the youtube channel thre were some comment's saying that you are .. splitted up? (I reeeally don't know how to spell that !) but when I saw it my tears started to fall down my cheeks :(

and please don't waste your time yelling at me or somethin, just answer my question, Please, don't say they are splitted up?

<3

Dont worry man. You don't have to believe any rumour. They had gig on Sunday. They are working on a new album. They don't want to split up. It's ok.

Guest Chizzleface
Dont worry man. You don't have to believe any rumour. They had gig on Sunday. They are working on a new album. They don't want to split up. It's ok.

Nah man, they split up three years ago. The version on tour at the moment is Matt Bellamy's Muse. Chris Wolstenholme's Muse are touring other places at the moment.

Dom Howard's Muse never got any gig dates.

<3

If Muse had split up there would be about 100 threads that would let you know. You only have to look through the forum

If Muse had split up there would be about 100 threads that would let you know. You only have to look through the forum

i think even simpler than that, if muse were to split up bertha would be super fucked!

bertha's the board isnt it?

Nah man, they split up three years ago. The version on tour at the moment is Matt Bellamy's Muse. Chris Wolstenholme's Muse are touring other places at the moment.

:LOL::LOL:

Why are some threads locked? And what do the different envelopes mean to the left of the thread title? like some are blue with paper sticking out and others are pink. and the ones with padlocks are locked i think.

FAQ's is your friend:rolleyes:.

explains the drum and bass bit where matt is like.. hah i made u do this!

<3

thanks for quoting me :boobs:

:LOL: made me spit out my lemonemonade

Archived