Live at Earls Court 2004 (20th - Second night)

SerpentDiaboli

So good quality footage of Glorious from that night doesn't exist?

My guess is that since it was an unreleased song there were either issues involving permissions for broadcast, or Muse just didn't want the song to be broadcasted to everyone in early stages.

So no, it doesn't exist. It was replaced with Dead Star from the previous night in the broadcast.

There is a shitty fan video from some guy all the way in the back. It's only a clip though.

It's you that's changed bro' - I've always hated DES/Glorious. It's a horrible slab of cheese.

And yet you seem to like Save Me....

Woah, they used Hyper Chondriac Music as exit music? Didn't know that

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas = Hyper Chondriac Music

/Fabri

Dead Star is always killer and we have a bunch of pro stuff from it though.

The riff at the end, and the heaviness of the Abso era instruments made it pretty great though.

But I do agree, there's other Dead Star proshots which is why it still annoys me that the big chance to have a Glorious recording was lost.

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas = Hyper Chondriac Music

what :LOL:

I didn't listen, I just noticed this comment

Dracula Mountain 00:12 Apocalypse Please 02:22 Hysteria 07:14 The Small Print 11:17 Sing for Absolution 16:00 Micro Cuts 20:50 Citizen Erased 24:48 (Take a Bow snippet 32:10) Space Dementia 33:12 Ruled by Secrecy 39:44 Sunburn 45:25 New Born 49:24 Butterflies & Hurricanes 55:40 Muscle Museum 1:01:35 Bliss 1:06:31 Plug In Baby 1:10:50 Dead Star 1:15:55 Time is Running Out 1:21:30 Blackout 1:27:12 Stockholm Syndrome 1:32:10 (Execution Commentary + Hyper Chondriac Music outro 1:37:18)

Archived