2013.02.08 - Grammy Museum, Los Angeles, CA, US

XLucidJesterx

Soooooooooo lucky!! I've been calling in everyday at every hour trying to win. Tried Kevin and Bean too. All to no avail. Still not giving up, but it's looking less and less likely as time draws nearer. Just a question, but what was your method of winning if I may ask? :LOL:

In all seriousness, congrats! Good to see a boardie win! I hope you enjoy the show!

Soooooooooo lucky!! I've been calling in everyday at every hour trying to win. Tried Kevin and Bean too. All to no avail. Still not giving up, but it's looking less and less likely as time draws nearer. Just a question, but what was your method of winning if I may ask? :LOL:

Been trying since they announced it, today at 1pm sharp i dialed ( the muse commercial aired a couple seconds later), got a busy signal, called immediately back and it went straight through to Nicole Alvarez. I was beside myself. Couldn't even talk! I'm so hoping for at least an hour performance, not just a couple songs.

Been trying since they announced it, today at 1pm sharp i dialed ( the muse commercial aired a couple seconds later), got a busy signal, called immediately back and it went straight through to Nicole Alvarez. I was beside myself. Couldn't even talk! I'm so hoping for at least an hour performance, not just a couple songs.

Aw, it's definitely well deserved! :happy: I think the last time they had Mumford and Sons there and it was only about 5 songs. It's REALLY tiny. I'm talking about the actual stage. haha.

Just to get an idea of how small it is...

Aw, it's definitely well deserved! :happy: I think the last time they had Mumford and Sons there and it was only about 5 songs. It's REALLY tiny. I'm talking about the actual stage. haha.

Just to get an idea of how small it is...

Damn, like a garage show

Can't wait for this! I was the first winner of the week!

So stoked.

I've been there a couple of times and let me say IT IS VERY INTIMATE.

They'll probably perform atleast 6 songs and an interview to follow.

Not sure if they'll do meet and greets but i'm sure hoping they all have a picture with the band and a couple of fans surrounding the band.

Too stoked! and Congrats. See you there.

(first post in YEARS. I forgot how to use this lol)

Got the call from Kroq, will call will be from 2:30-3:30. Event starts at 3, ends at 10. Muse performs at 4. It's dress to impress attire.

Damn that's early! I'm thinking about loitering around the area tomorrow looking for a way in :LOL:

Fuuuuuck.... got #19. :'(

That sucks! I haven't even gotten a "You are caller ##" yet!

Long time lurker, first time poster. Saw 2 of the shows at Staples Center a couple weeks ago and was absolutely blown away ! Now I understand those of the opinion that Muse is the greatest live act on the planet!

I too tried desperately all week to win the KROQ tickets but to no avail. Oh well, can't be greedy I guess since I had the luxury of seeing them twice at Staples.

My question for anyone out there is if anyone is aware of a webcast of the session tonight? I saw the Lumineers gig was going to be shown but what about the Muse session? Otherwise, hopefully something will be available later on youtube.

Archived