18. Plug In Baby

19. New Born

20. Head Up outro riff

21. Isolated System

22. Uprising

23. Encore Break [cut most of it out]

24. Starlight

25. Survival

Yep. Video will be better... audio is awesome, except during some slower songs when you can hear the dumb girls behind me shouting full conversations.

:awesome: Sweet! Ugh, yes, we had that problem in the pit for Oakland. I don't get why people have to have full on conversations during a concert. Don't they talk enough outside?!

:awesome: Sweet! Ugh, yes, we had that problem in the pit for Oakland. I don't get why people have to have full on conversations during a concert. Don't they talk enough outside?!

It was damn brutal. They arrived 5 minutes before Muse went on, and started shouting. I looked at my friend like "oh no... please no". They like... left for the first half of the concert, which was hilarious. Then they came back right before Monty Jam, and were shouting all through the quiet songs. I actually felt it in me to turn around and punch a girl in the face... of course, I didn't because that's wrong. :LOL:

I actually turned around 5 times and just stared at them for long periods of time seeing if they would even notice that there are people around them trying to enjoy a concert. They were robots and didn't even miss a beat in their shouting match.

It totally ruined that part of the concert for me... I am actually really happy I went through the pain of recording though, because the shouting isn't as bad on camera. And once the quiet section ends they can't be heard.

EDIT: By the way I am uploading the messed up section to YT now... should only take another 6 hours

Listening to the bootlegs from Japan... those crowds are so respectful. I should go see them there one day.

Double edged sword sometimes. They're definitely respectful but in a lot of popular acts Japanese crowds all just pump their first in unison the whole show and nothing else.

I'm still at least glad this one wasn't as bad as OSL. I didn't hear too many talkers where I was.

It was damn brutal. They arrived 5 minutes before Muse went on, and started shouting. I looked at my friend like "oh no... please no"...

EDIT: By the way I am uploading the messed up section to YT now... should only take another 6 hours

That really sucks. :noey: I can't hear it in your audio. I just watched the whole thing and I knew that part was missing before watching the video, but I got caught up in the moment and was so sad to see it gone once I got to that part. :chuckle: Looking forward to seeing it soon. The video turned out great!

If you look carefully you can see the fist-bumping during Panic Station.

:LOL: I saw it! I wonder if it'll be clearer in Sacramento's vid. We had close to center barrier for that one.

That really sucks. :noey: I can't hear it in your audio. I just watched the whole thing and I knew that part was missing before watching the video, but I got caught up in the moment and was so sad to see it gone once I got to that part. :chuckle: Looking forward to seeing it soon. The video turned out great!

:LOL: I saw it! I wonder if it'll be clearer in Sacramento's vid. We had close to center barrier for that one.

The shouting was in Sacramento, not Oakland.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived