Radio: chris interviewed on forthone 2012.09.09

HannahG123

Thanks Hannah.

I agree with Chris that is so difficult to compare songs and pick a favourite.

Still difficult to imagine how the album is going to sound overall with every song being different, but I have a feeling that it is going to be pretty magical for want of a better description, at least to those who enjoy diversity.

Still difficult to imagine how the album is going to sound overall with every song being different, but I have a feeling that it is going to be pretty magical for want of a better description, at least to those who enjoy diversity.

I get the feeling it's going to be a mess in terms of flow but with some good songs, like Absolution.

Thanks for this, interesting that Chris seem to think they're not doing festivals next summer, seeing as they did so many in 2010.

I was gutted when he said they probably won't go to TiTP :( I am going next summer for the first time, was really hoping muse would be there!! Almost all my other favourite bands are american or no longer together :wtf:

Also saying they used to do 3 or 4 gigs in Scotland why not any more! Murryfield is the best stadium! :(

Archived