Being Charged Twice for Pre-Sale?

Leeham38

Hello, I need some help here but I can't seem to find a contact number.

I applied for pre-sale tickets on the 7th, along with most people and the money was instantly being held. This morning I checked my account balance and it seems as if the same amount has been held again.

I called up the bank and they confirmed that Money was being held on the 7th, as expected but also on the 12th for the same thing. I have reference codes for each of the payments, however I am not sure what is going on with it being taken twice or what to do about it.

Hi, I've had the same issue. I checked with my bank and they said the payment is being held by visa. (it's been held for 4 days now which means that's probably what has gone on with yours) But the 2 lots of payments is odd, perhaps one lot will go back into your account and the other is for your tickets?..

have they both come out of your overall balance? Not the amount you can withdraw.

Also has anyone actually received this email we are supposed to get about the pre sale tickets?

The money is taken from the available not the actual balance.

The only email received is one announcing the tour.

The bank confirmed it was Muse taking the same amount twice, once on the 7th as expected and another this morning :/

I have 2 confirmation emails that have 2 different order numbers on so im guessing 2 lots of money is about to be taken :(

There is no direct phone number for crowdsurge, instead you have to log an online support request.

Happy I have tickets but annoyed I now have to fix this issue :mad:

Thank God I'm not alone. I was concerned that they'd think I was being a greedy tout asking for 2 applications when I only clicked once. I've not had the confirmation email though yet saying if I've been successful or not. Have I to assume I got the tix & then sort out the duplicate payment later one I've had my confirmation email & calmed down? What a stress. Will be worth it I know but still a bind right now. :(

The same happened to me, I have been charged twice for my tickets.

I received today an email from muse.mu saying that my application failed and that the funds for the tickets should be released now, but they still appear as charged in my bank account. Did this happen to anyone else?

I have same problem. I applied for pre-sale tickets on the 7th june, along with most people and the money was instantly being held. This morning I recibe one mail confirm that i have two tickets for Spain show (Madrid)...i check my bank account balance and it seems as if the same amount has been held again today 13th june. why this problem? :mad:

I also just discovered that whilst I was successful in getting tickets they've held my money twice :/ Though they've still not physically taken any money out at all... I've tried logging a complaint with crowdsurge but no reply yet..

Has anyone else who's been in this situation had is resolved yet? And if so did you have to do actively do anything to resolve it?

Also does this mean I definitely have my tickets or not? Ahhhh I'm so confused :(

Archived