2012.12.06 - Ericsson Globe, Stockholm, Sweden

L.

Will they really fill globen? They barely sold out hovet last time. Sucks. Globen is not a good place for concerts....

That's what I am thinking. Then to find out that they are also playing Malmö...

They must be really confident about the new album.

That's what I am thinking. Then to find out that they are also playing Malmö...

They must be really confident about the new album.

I reckon the malmö gig is supposed to be for denmark? It's really strange... They cancelled zinkensdamm beacause of bad ticket sales. Have their support increased the last year? Ah well, i probably buy a ticket. The new album better be good

it was security issues that canceled the show 2010. And I think they'll sell out most tickets to Ericsson Globe, maybe not sell out completely but probably most of it.

And yeah the Malmö-gig will be packed with Danish folk. I'll attend both though

Do you really think there is going to be problems filling Globen? Anyone got an idea of how many tickets got sold to Hovet last time?

Anyway, at least 5 tickets are sold thanks to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Totally going to this gig, I'm excited about seeing them in my own country for the first time, and not at a festival ;) Parts of the new album are a bit of a disappointment, ofc, but the setlist is still to my liking, heh.

I'm planning on queueing for some hours, and hoping for this numbering-system to be in use so we don't have to stand in the cold for all that time :D

Not v long left now! :')

Archived