L.

2012.12.06 - Ericsson Globe, Stockholm, Sweden

Will they really fill globen? They barely sold out hovet last time. Sucks. Globen is not a good place for concerts....

Will they really fill globen? They barely sold out hovet last time. Sucks. Globen is not a good place for concerts....

That's what I am thinking. Then to find out that they are also playing Malmö...

They must be really confident about the new album.

That's what I am thinking. Then to find out that they are also playing Malmö...

They must be really confident about the new album.

I reckon the malmö gig is supposed to be for denmark? It's really strange... They cancelled zinkensdamm beacause of bad ticket sales. Have their support increased the last year? Ah well, i probably buy a ticket. The new album better be good

We don't know for sure that it was bad tickets sales though, do we?

And yeah, Malmö gig for Danish people would be hilarious :LOL:

it was security issues that canceled the show 2010. And I think they'll sell out most tickets to Ericsson Globe, maybe not sell out completely but probably most of it.

And yeah the Malmö-gig will be packed with Danish folk. I'll attend both though

looking forward to this! :) don't care if they globen or wherever.. only thing i care about is that i get to see them! :) :) ...and really looking forward to the new album!!

if i didn't get an email, does that mean my apply was unsuccessful? :( ..but i haven't gor the money back yet either :/

Do you really think there is going to be problems filling Globen? Anyone got an idea of how many tickets got sold to Hovet last time?

Anyway, at least 5 tickets are sold thanks to me.

Hey guys, what is the difference between entre 4 standing tickets and entre 5? ;o

I guess there are several entrances so the ticket says where you'll have to queue?

I guess there are several entrances so the ticket says where you'll have to queue?

I thought so too. I've only had seating tickets for Globe before. But, I have a ticket! Wohoo.

I got my ticket today, excited :awesome: only four months or so left.

The pre-order one? :O

Totally going to this gig, I'm excited about seeing them in my own country for the first time, and not at a festival ;) Parts of the new album are a bit of a disappointment, ofc, but the setlist is still to my liking, heh.

I'm planning on queueing for some hours, and hoping for this numbering-system to be in use so we don't have to stand in the cold for all that time :D

Not v long left now! :')