on the topic of embedded video's... couldn't we get a button to embed youtube links? It's kinda annoying to type [ yt ] [ / yt ] all the time:$

really? it's 9 characters :p at the mo i dont want to make any template changes for a bit (after having to edit 100's and 100's of them over the weekend, so you made that request at the wrong time!

regarding vimeos, i don't see the demand for it to be honest, we cater for youtube because of the amount of youtube links, if the same happens with vimeo then i'll consider it but i dont want to slip into the problem of trying to support loads of video sites if possible.

really? it's 9 characters :p at the mo i dont want to make any template changes for a bit (after having to edit 100's and 100's of them over the weekend, so you made that request at the wrong time!

regarding vimeos, i don't see the demand for it to be honest, we cater for youtube because of the amount of youtube links, if the same happens with vimeo then i'll consider it but i dont want to slip into the problem of trying to support loads of video sites if possible.

is just 2 more ;) but okay ;):(

Isn't there a way of getting better quality youtubes anyway? You add something to the URL iirc...

I think for certain channels they offer "HD Quality" videos that are never 450i let alone HD quality. Fecking youtube.

It's a shame stage6 shut down, that was a great fast loading near HD quality video service.

I think for certain channels they offer "HD Quality" videos that are never 450i let alone HD quality. Fecking youtube.

It's a shame stage6 shut down, that was a great fast loading near HD quality video service.

For new vids in youtube, you can click "Watch in High Quality" below video

Indeed, though Vimeo is the new Stage6. You can basically download any HD video and watch it at maximum quality on a HD1080 tv screen.

• 1 month later...

Archived