Contest: Best Muse Room

Princess of Promise

Welcome to the Post Your Muse Room contest! Rules are quite simple, actually. Read below for rules. ;) The winner gets a wonderful sigpic to beautify their Glorious posts!

[spoiler=Rules You Have To Read]

1. Simply take pictures of your (very Musey) room, and post it in a spoiler.
  2. Be sure of the pictures you want to post BEFORE posting your pictures, please (trying to avoid multiple entries).
  3. The deadline for submissions is November 30th.
  4. Once November 30th rolls around, another thread will be created, where users can vote for their favorite entry.
  5. Deadline for voting will be December 7th (once the voting thread is created this deadline will take effect).

Good luck, fellow Musers!

:D

Ooh a Muse Wall contest! :D

[spoiler=Muse Wall!]

Here's my wall!

5995022347_8ec05ae9ed_b.jpg

I added some more pictures last week!

6336993229_1965574b23_b.jpg

6086084329_f902f16874_b.jpg

Here's the outside of my door! So everyone can see I'm a muser!

I tore out that picture of Dom from the HAARP booklet (yes, I did), and taped it to the wall. Makes a good hiding place for my gig savings :D.

Such a lovely Muse room *want*.

EDIT: I just told the whole world where my gig savings are. :stunned:

I tore out that picture of Dom from the HAARP booklet (yes, I did), and taped it to the wall. Makes a good hiding place for my gig savings :D.

Such a lovely Muse room *want*.

EDIT: I just told the whole world where my gig savings are. :stunned:

:happy: thanks!

:chuckle: dont worry, I won't come and steal your money... Or will I? I need money to see Metallica at Download next year:ninja:

Let's try to keep this thread uncluttered w/ posts, so it can just be for people actually posting pictures. Just use the other general Muse room thread for more general, related posts, and maybe mention this thread in there. It's too bad there's not more interest in this contest yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived