I was determined to go to a Muse gig, so I bought two tickets to Indianapolis, even though none of my friends like Muse and it's six hours from where I live. When my best friend found out Cage the Elephant was going to be there, she proclaimed she was going.

She wasn't too enthused about seeing Muse, but once the show started, she announced her love for Dom, and decided that she had been converted.

Now she wants me to burn all of the CDs for her, but I think I'll just buy her a couple. :)

First, you find their weakness, probably some insecurity or loneliness. That's what you use to convert them. Show them, implicitly, that Muse will fill in that gap. But be sneaky about it. Make sure that they don't realize you're trying to convert them. Then, gradually, introduce more and more Muse to their life, and they should begin to accept it. But remember, do not let them realize that you're converting them. After a while, they should be fully immersed into Museism.

:LOL::LOL:

Actually, it is a sign of strong faith. Think about it, this person is so convinced that what they listen to is true and important that they want you to listen to it as well. A Muser who truly listens to Muse will want to convert others because they will also truly believe that all non-musers are going straight to hell {justin bieber concerts}. So, someone who truly listens to particular music like Muse that teaches that only this music will get you to a good place {muse concerts} will want to convert others to listen to Muse.

:LOL::LOL:

Actually, it is a sign of strong faith. Think about it, this person is so convinced that what they listen to is true and important that they want you to listen to it as well. A Muser who truly listens to Muse will want to convert others because they will also truly believe that all non-musers are going straight to hell {justin bieber concerts}. So, someone who truly listens to particular music like Muse that teaches that only this music will get you to a good place {muse concerts} will want to convert others to listen to Muse.

Tru dat.

When they are sleeping you get a blender, blend together every muse album and put a small dosage of it into a syringe.

Find their vein and inject the muse related serum into their body.

After a few minutes of mad shaking and frothing at the mouth they will calm down and sleep for 2 to 5 days, make sure you put them on a drip because otherwise they could become dehydrated and die anyway.

Once they awake they will love muse and it will all be good, make sure you tell them that every year they will have mad back spasms apart from that it's all fine and dandy.

For greater effect do it with a large quantity of people at once, but make sure nobody will come looking for the missing subject if they are gone and make sure they are well hidden.

to be honest I wouldn't mind to convert anyone. if they don't find or like it by themselves they are not worth it. there is nothing worse a someone who pretends to know and listen - only to impress you. "aaah muse - I love muse! the guy who made kh a baby and did the twilight baseball song! muse is the best, he's great! is muse his fore- or surname?" - :stunned::stunned:

Archived