If they just plain haven't heard a lot of Muse's music then sure, I'll show them some songs, starting with what is closest to their own musical taste and branch out from there. If they just plain don't like Muse, then who cares? They're just a band.

First, you find their weakness, probably some insecurity or loneliness. That's what you use to convert them. Show them, implicitly, that Muse will fill in that gap. But be sneaky about it. Make sure that they don't realize you're trying to convert them. Then, gradually, introduce more and more Muse to their life, and they should begin to accept it. But remember, do not let them realize that you're converting them. After a while, they should be fully immersed into Museism.

First, you find their weakness, probably some insecurity or loneliness. That's what you use to convert them. Show them, implicitly, that Muse will fill in that gap. But be sneaky about it. Make sure that they don't realize you're trying to convert them. Then, gradually, introduce more and more Muse to their life, and they should begin to accept it. But remember, do not let them realize that you're converting them. After a while, they should be fully immersed into Museism.

:LOL:

:noey:

They are GODS

:yesey:

Indeed.That's how it works:LOL:

I would probably play some songs to therm as close as possible to their taste(note that UD,Bliss, and Starlight works 80% of the time).Then I'd try to "introduce" Muse to them,teach them some of the jokes,then use Matt's charm:p

But if they still don't like I can't help it.I tried once but she still thinks they're crap:noey:

Yeah, I think there's no other way to turn a person on to a band than to play their music. Each of us was a non-Muser once, think about how you got into them. For me it was word-of-mouth (or rather, word-of-mouse) and hearing Hysteria. I thought that song was awesome and wanted to know who played it. So I'd start with that.

Archived