Line 6 pod hd300

falsettobells

I am thinking of getting an multi effects pedal.I want to play muse songs but i can't afford to get the digitech whammy and fuzz factory so i'm going for the multi unit.I liked the pod hd300.Now i wana ask that does the pod hd300 has harmonizer like digitech whammy and can it go up to +7 and -7 octaves like the digitech whammy? Also does anyone has tried to get the map of problematique effect with it? and it also has fuzz has any one compared it with the fuzz factory? lastly i have a line 6 spider 4 15w amp and it has effects so people say that the pod hd 300 won't work with a amp which has effects but some say that if u hold the tap button while u start the amp then it goes into a clean state without any hindrance of the effects and it can be used with the hd 300.I wana ask the spider 4 15w users have they tried it with hd300 and how does it sound through the amp?

If you can afford it, I'd get the hd 500. It is 200 (or less) more, it is endlessly better. Well worth it, it can do any tone imaginable. For Muse, I use two amp models at once. The Marshall 45 watt (forgot the exact name) at about 70% mix, with a Mesa rectifier at about 30% mix. Fat, lots of crunch, a kick of high gain, and very articulate. I'll try and record some clips!

Hd series is amazing. Whammy is fully functional, you be able to do it all.

If you can afford it, I'd get the hd 500. It is 200 (or less) more, it is endlessly better. Well worth it, it can do any tone imaginable. For Muse, I use two amp models at once. The Marshall 45 watt (forgot the exact name) at about 70% mix, with a Mesa rectifier at about 30% mix. Fat, lots of crunch, a kick of high gain, and very articulate. I'll try and record some clips!

Hd series is amazing. Whammy is fully functional, you be able to do it all.

Ok i think i should go for the hd500.And can you tell me will it work with my amp(spider 4 15w).HOw about the map of problematique effect is it possible to achieve it with the hd 500?

As far as motp, I have no idea. Unless an outside sequencer is used, of it even can be, I'd say no. Though I haven't tried. Your amp should be alright. The best sound comes from the dt50 head or combo. But you're looking at $1,200 for the head itself... They work with eachother as an integrated setup. For the most part though, youll do just fine.

As far as motp, I have no idea. Unless an outside sequencer is used, of it even can be, I'd say no. Though I haven't tried. Your amp should be alright. The best sound comes from the dt50 head or combo. But you're looking at $1,200 for the head itself... They work with eachother as an integrated setup. For the most part though, youll do just fine.

ok but pedals like korg ax3000g and tonelab st can come close motp sound so why can't hd500? also the pod hd500 has midi so can it be used like the digitech whammy with cubase to achieve the sound people have done it with the whammy so y it can't be done with the pod hd?...and are u sure about the amp because i don't wana buy an expensive pedal and find out that it sounds crappy through my amp i'm not been able to find a youtube video where a guy used it with the spider

ok but pedals like korg ax3000g and tonelab st can come close motp sound so why can't hd500? also the pod hd500 has midi so can it be used like the digitech whammy with cubase to achieve the sound people have done it with the whammy so y it can't be done with the pod hd?...and are u sure about the amp because i don't wana buy an expensive pedal and find out that it sounds crappy through my amp i'm not been able to find a youtube video where a guy used it with the spider

I used it on a different amp before I got my dt50, and it sounded great.

I don't know a lot about midi sequencing, but the whammy is a single effect. I imagine it can get difficult trying to program a sequencer to one effect in a multi effects processor. Or it could be easy, or not even doable. I really don't have the slightest clue. The amp will do fine though! Just got off a graveyard shift, I work in 9 hours. If I find time, I'll record that clip today.

I used it on a different amp before I got my dt50, and it sounded great.

I don't know a lot about midi sequencing, but the whammy is a single effect. I imagine it can get difficult trying to program a sequencer to one effect in a multi effects processor. Or it could be easy, or not even doable. I really don't have the slightest clue. The amp will do fine though! Just got off a graveyard shift, I work in 9 hours. If I find time, I'll record that clip today.

Yeah i would really appreciate if you make that video clip.Try to include the newborn and invincible whammy solo.I have been unable to find any video on the hd500's fuzz.So if its possible try to include blackout too

check this out

he uses whammy with cubase to control the pitch shifts

the motp effect will be easy enough to get with the pod hd series if it has a midi (or midi over usb) input. this is something i did a few years ago with the pod xt, i figure it has a similar control via midi. again, this was using cubase.

Look what the cat dragged in. You can never leaaaaave!

I sold most of my gear at the start off the year. All my pedals apart for a delay and tuner, my 2x12 cab, some parts off my guitars. All I have left is 2 guitars I built, my combo, the delay and tuner.

yeah sounds pretty workable. think the problem im having is that my rig is waaay too big for my flat and it takes a lot of time to get it all connected.. a decent combo like the epi valve junior with my me-50 would be pretty much right for me at the moment, except id be lacking a decent speaker sim for quiet play

Archived