been spraying sams neck at same time as yours but the damn signature on the back keeps running. damn it. yours did too. damn it again. stupid gold pens. im doing sams after yours cos im having to use the same gun for both and i figure its better if theres a bit of clear in the black rather than a bit of black in the clear!

hooglebug I was wondering, in the near future i would want a new guitar but what i want is not really easy to get it seems, so i thought that maybe you could make one?

i'm looking for a guitar with a humbucker - P90 combo, and with a strat-style tremolo, and I like the shapes of your guitars too, any idea if you could do that? If everything else is the same as the blue one on the other page (shape, colors, wood) would that be possible? (costs?)

if the tremolo is the tricky part, could it work out if you forget about the trem? Any ideas what that would cost?Some bare knuckle humbucker and like a seymour duncan p90?

decals are a pain in the arse too dissolving and wrinkling. bastards. its fine if you spray over it finely theres just a fine line to tread with it.

and sams is being a bastard as well. cos its matt black so theres no clear coat you cant just sand it all flat and get rid of any bits of dust or marks, you have to get it perfect straight from the gun. and its a bastard and i hate it.

This is kitten tab, not agony aunt cheddatom's dating tips. However, i'm feeling generous:

1. Always, always slap a girl round the face when you first meet her. It makes a good first impression that she'll never forget.

2. Inevitably, for around 90% of cases, step 1 will lead to her bedroom. Make sure to rape her in the arse without permission or lube. This is similar to step one in that it makes an impression they will never forget.

3. Breakfast

4. Profit?

• 1 month later...
I love the shape, I love the finish, and I fucking love those inlays!

Yeah, I had wanted some sort of blue flame (how cheesy) for the 12th fret inlay, but he basically came up with something much cooler looking by using his standard 12th fret inlays with different color stones

it also has aluminum tube side dots, but his standard 12th fret side inlay i think

ooo it sounds nice. and james, sustain is pretty damn good yes. should be even better with the 11's on. which havent come yet, hence no pics. they should come tomorrow tho so there'll be pics then, and probably a guitar of the month entry at pg. tho it wont win as theres been a bit of a backlash against blue figured maple hehe

ooo it sounds nice. and james, sustain is pretty damn good yes. should be even better with the 11's on. which havent come yet, hence no pics. they should come tomorrow tho so there'll be pics then, and probably a guitar of the month entry at pg. tho it wont win as theres been a bit of a backlash against blue figured maple hehe

I don't see why the color (which turned out great) would change the chances of it winning really

Would you say the neck joint had anything to do with the sustain? I like how that turned out - looks very easy access. What's left to do at the moment?

change the strings, see if any nut work needs doing, then just set it up

and its because theres been a LOT of blue figured maple winners

oh and the neck joint as in how its carved wont have anything to do with it. the fact that the neck extends a long with into the body may well do tho

Archived