I always think a band should end with something considered more of a classic than a recent release, would be good to see SS back in rotation as a closer, or maybe even try New Born + loads of riffs there (on the condition matt plays piano!!) ...would probably only work if there was a piano song in the encore before it though

I always think a band should end with something considered more of a classic than a recent release, would be good to see SS back in rotation as a closer, or maybe even try New Born + loads of riffs there (on the condition matt plays piano!!) ...would probably only work if there was a piano song in the encore before it though

It's nice to see people try and come up with good closers but, I'm being quite frank here, most of them are shit.

My country wins at having the worst fans! Do old people who yell at you to sit down when you stand attend Muse concerts in Europe or South America? We'll probably always get the worst setlists too. This Megalomania I'm seeing from these Russian gigs has me excited though. Might get more OoS warmup than I thought. :LOL:

New Born was a pretty sweet main set closer at Wembley 2007 but it's got veeeery slow since then and Unnatural Selection would fill that spot perfectly...if they could be bothered to play the sodding thing.

Oh and I personally think Take a Bow is a great opener, it has a great build-up and was amazing at Royal Albert Hall!

My country wins at having the worst fans! Do old people who yell at you to sit down when you stand attend Muse concerts in Europe or South America? We'll probably always get the worst setlists too. This Megalomania I'm seeing from these Russian gigs has me excited though. Might get more OoS warmup than I thought. :LOL:

Nope, I got told by someone who was early to mid twenties.

And I was at the O2 FFS!

I did actually hit him.

I'm very happy to hear that. I'd feel bad if I punched a 70 year old woman in the face. Ignoring her was the best I could do. I just need to not attend Muse concerts in Cincinnati anymore where you can't fucking stand on the floor.

The whole row behind me at the O2 was sitting down but I didn't care. It's a gig FFS, not a movie.

In the whole block I was in, for Uprising and Resistance, there were about 8 people standing, including me and my then-girlfriend.

Archived