Muse songs reversed

rotter

Pretty much any music editing program can do this very easily. Try Wavepad or Audacity, they're both free, I'd say the former as I think Audacity has some issue with Mp3s. Then it should just be a matter of opening the files in the program, finding the option to reverse, and then saving it as another file.

Probably quicker to look 'em up on Youtube if you just want to listen.

And TIRO in reverse is genius. The chorus is in a minor key, yet played backwards it becomes major. Hilarious, and incredible. Sounds good, too.

You fail at music.

The chorus of TIRO is in A minor which has as a parallel key C major. Just because you reverse the song doesn't mean it changes; it means you hear the C before the A minor.

You fail at music.

The chorus of TIRO is in A minor which has as a parallel key C major. Just because you reverse the song doesn't mean it changes; it means you hear the C before the A minor.

You fail at social interaction.

I purely thought that C was the relative major to Am. Obviously, I got something wrong. I do apologise, but there is simply no need to be a complete dick about it.

Every thread on this board just appears to go to shit now. Jeezus.

I purely thought that C was the relative major to Am. Obviously, I got something wrong. I do apologise, but there is simply no need to be a complete dick about it.

Oh come on, it wasn't THAT bad :LOL:

Wait till you visit /k/

Archived