• 2 weeks later...

hey everyone

there is a discussion about the album coming out on July 11th. More info here :)

edit:

i'll just post what I read on The Daily Buzz:

MUSE NAMES NEW ALBUM

Muse has settled on Black Holes And Revelations as the title of its new album, according to NME.com. The fourth studio effort from the British trio will feature the single "Supermassive Black Hole."

"Supermassive Black Hole" will be available for downloading on June 12th at the official Muse website, with the track heading to radio stations around the same time.

Black Holes And Revelations will arrive in stores on July 11th, and the band are scheduled to begin a North American tour a week later on July 18th

I'm stoked now about the tour in July, hopefully they hit up somewhere close to the northeast. I got a comical story for anyone on the board though.

When Muse came to Providence College, my best friend Gina is on the Board of Programmers, the people who arrange on campus concerts. Well, I asked her what it was like to meet them and how they were my favorite band. She immediately goes off, saying how they were rude and weird because they demanded something called "wheat grass shots" before there show. I guess they refused to go on until they got them. I didn't think much of her story until i was going through the photos on the Muse website, and I came across the "maryland to providence section". Scrolling through the pictures, I find Matt Belamy holding a shotglass, with the caption "Wheat Grass my ass". I can't wait to direct her to the site and have her see the caption.

How do I petition for Muse to play at Lollapalooza in Chicago? It'd be a great venue for them to get exposed in the US. Fortunately for me, I live in Chicago and it's great that we host the only Lollapalooza annually. http://www.lollapalooza.com.

With it now being a three-day festival and not a travel fest, it is so much better. Come play Lollapalooza!

Anyone care to expand on this topic?

Hi everyone!:)

As I'm gonna spend probably all my summer in Atlanta I would like to ask if anybody knows a nice Vinyls shop and cds shop where I can get Muse stuff even there!

Thank you everybody!:happy:

Hi everyone!:)

As I'm gonna spend probably all my summer in Atlanta I would like to ask if anybody knows a nice Vinyls shop and cds shop where I can get Muse stuff even there!

Thank you everybody!:happy:

Criminal Records on Moreland is pretty good - and they special order.

Will you be around in June? I'm hosting the ATL BHAR listening party if you're interested in stopping by. PM me.

Ohhh you got one of those? *jealous* Damnit, I'm moving to Boston in two months...so close..as it is, I e-mailed them, but I doubt I qualify since I technically don't live in Boston yet.

ooooo's, don't feel bad, as of right now, it's not really in the 'party' category, it's more of a "which friends can I force to come to my house and listen to Muse songs because they don't really like Muse" type of party :LOL: hopefully some people on this board who live in LA will pm me so then it'll be more fun :happy:

ooooo's, don't feel bad, as of right now, it's not really in the 'party' category, it's more of a "which friends can I force to come to my house and listen to Muse songs because they don't really like Muse" type of party :LOL: hopefully some people on this board who live in LA will pm me so then it'll be more fun :happy:

Really? Well, maybe you can have some luck converting them into rabid Muse fans. It took awhile for some of my friends, but most of them have come around by now. If all else fails, tell the less enthusiastic that there will be lots of food. ;)

I've been able to convert a lot of friends luckily. Always at least 10 of us at the shows. :)

And I just heard Knights of Cydonia on Indie. LOVING it. And they're playing the Greek Theatre on July 19th. There's also nothing at the Greek the 17th, 18th or 20th...so maybe they'll add a second show.

I've been able to convert a lot of friends luckily. Always at least 10 of us at the shows. :)

And I just heard Knights of Cydonia on Indie. LOVING it. And they're playing the Greek Theatre on July 19th. There's also nothing at the Greek the 17th, 18th or 20th...so maybe they'll add a second show.

are you sure that muse will play at LA on july 19th???

i hope that muse will play at san diego!!!

Heard it on Indie who are sponsoring the show.

Oh, and I have heard the cd now...and holy crap. I'm floored, just absolutely floored. I've never heard anything so beautiful in my life...was literally in tears earlier. It's fucking amazing.

Anyone know if there are any Muse tributes in the US? If there aren't, there should be. Anyone with the ability, and/or the know how, in the NY area, I would be more than willing to help. I can't understand how they aren't more popular than they are right now in the states.

Anyone know if there are any Muse tributes in the US? If there aren't, there should be. Anyone with the ability, and/or the know how, in the NY area, I would be more than willing to help. I can't understand how they aren't more popular than they are right now in the states.

Blame Warner.

hey any of you Atlanta guys heard Knights of Cydonia on the radio yet? Cause I sure haven't. I haven't seen it on 99x or the Buzz's playlist yet. Yes, i'm gonna try to go to the concert August 6th!

No - but i only really listen to Album 88.

I've been checking the 99X site for M&G things, but they don't even have the show listed on their concerts page yet.

WOXY.com, my radio station of choice, has been playing KoC though!!

Archived