Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

You're very welcome, Tofu :happy:

Mrbellamy.jpg

Oh, I've never seen this one before. :happy:

Hello! What's happenin'?

:eyebrows:

Hello! Not much over here, really. It's nice to see this place getting some activity again.

tumblr_l30izb0QJr1qzupeoo1_500.jpg

171367BFB__3_.jpg

cut4707.jpg

fwomtheback.png

sneak attack!

from the back!

Hello! What's happenin'?

Thank you, the.unintended, for the picspam

matt-bellamy-2291.jpg

You're welcome! Nice sex face there ^

Oh, I've never seen this one before.

Hello! Not much over here, really. It's nice to see this place getting some activity again.

tumblr_l30izb0QJr1qzupeoo1_500.jpg

171367BFB__3_.jpg

cut4707.jpg

fwomtheback.png

sneak attack!

from the back!

Very nice angles there :yesey:

lollapalooza_2007_muse_norris_025.jpg

92f55e23-99d0-4179-9be0-ff5fe414759b.jpg

smileybackinblackgif.gif

muse355.jpg

4185746977_f16b376139_b.jpg

muse55.jpg

You're welcome! Nice sex face there ^

Very nice angles there :yesey:

92f55e23-99d0-4179-9be0-ff5fe414759b.jpg

:eyebrows: My favorite angle.

:happy: Adorable pic!

Anyway, saw this on Twitter…looks like Dom wasn't the only one who was at the car…thing. ahaha. Leather. :eyebrows::LOL::facepalm:

425433_397027897013454_1319938842_n.jpg

Did anyone else see The Amazing Spider-Man?

:eyebrows: My favorite angle.

:happy: Adorable pic!

Anyway, saw this on Twitter…looks like Dom wasn't the only one who was at the car…thing. ahaha. Leather. :eyebrows::LOL::facepalm:

425433_397027897013454_1319938842_n.jpg

Did anyone else see The Amazing Spider-Man?

Nice pic there!

I've seen The Amazing Spider Man. I really liked it- even more than the other Spiderman series :happy:

tumblr_m6vaf0a29a1ryc1f5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6vqq3Puc21r37z7lo1_400.jpg

^ :LOL: :LOL:

Nice pic there!

I've seen The Amazing Spider Man. I really liked it- even more than the other Spiderman series :happy:

tumblr_m6vaf0a29a1ryc1f5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6vqq3Puc21r37z7lo1_400.jpg

^ :LOL: :LOL:

:happy: I liked it more, too, except Aunt May was a bit disappointing, I thought. Maybe if we saw more of her she could've been developed more. I also really don't understand why

everyone thinks the whole vendetta against Ben Parker's killer was dropped…I thought that was supposed to be character development/there's more important things to worry about.

And I kinda wish the trailer didn't

emphasize the question of Peter's parents so much, then have the movie not address it until a sequel…actually I thought that was the main problem with it as a single movie. I feel like it just threw a bunch of different plot points and wants to resolve them over the course of a trilogy, making it not work as well for a single movie.

. But otherwise, I did like it a lot and am looking forward to the next two movies. :happy:

0001te44.jpg

4780917451_866bb905e6_o.jpg

Edited by Tofu

:happy: I liked it more, too, except Aunt May was a bit disappointing, I thought. Maybe if we saw more of her she could've been developed more. I also really don't understand why

everyone thinks the whole vendetta against Ben Parker's killer was dropped…I thought that was supposed to be character development/there's more important things to worry about.

And I kinda wish the trailer didn't

emphasize the question of Peter's parents so much, then have the movie not address it until a sequel…actually I thought that was the main problem with it as a single movie. I feel like it just threw a bunch of different plot points and wants to resolve them over the course of a trilogy, making it not work as well for a single movie.

. But otherwise, I did like it a lot and am looking forward to the next two movies. :happy:

0001te44.jpg

4780917451_866bb905e6_o.jpg

First: Sexy pics!!!

Second: I didn't know they were making two more movies! I'm excited about that. I found i wasn't really worried about the story/character parts that weren't developed very well because I'm familiar with the story. But considering all the rubbish movies out it was pretty good.

tumblr_m6wtljvRs71rt1wofo1_500.jpg

FELIPA!!! (I hope I remember/spell your name right, that would be embarrassing otherwise.) :kiss:

First: Sexy pics!!!

Second: I didn't know they were making two more movies! I'm excited about that. I found i wasn't really worried about the story/character parts that weren't developed very well because I'm familiar with the story. But considering all the rubbish movies out it was pretty good.

I'm familiar with the story, too, (who isn't these days? At least a little bit) but I still wanted to see it developed. :p

74505399.jpg

AndyWillsher22AW160311.jpg

NewPicture5-3.jpg

:$ only one letter off, not too bad. I guess. :LOL: Yes my name is Allison.

Doing good, you?

Instead of writing "FIlipa",almost everyone writes "Felipa", even in Portugal!:LOL:

I'm fine, just listening to music:)

Edited by f96pt