Adding Fuzz Factory/Kaoss Pad to a Squier Fender Bulletstrat

jackparker

Ok, just a little query. I have a Blue Squier Fender Bulletstrat and i was wondering how i could get Fuzz Factory BUILT IN to the guitar, or a kaoss pad built in to the guitar....

Is there any way i can do that? I know i can connect Fuzz via the guitar and amp (been there done that), but i wanna know if there is a way i can permanently add one of the 2 into my guitar, so it's still the same guitar, but like this .

Anyone able to help me? i dont wanna spend too much on a new guitar if i can just do this....

thanks!

Ok, just a little query. I have a Blue Squier Fender Bulletstrat and i was wondering how i could get Fuzz Factory BUILT IN to the guitar, or a kaoss pad built in to the guitar....

Is there any way i can do that? I know i can connect Fuzz via the guitar and amp (been there done that), but i wanna know if there is a way i can permanently add one of the 2 into my guitar, so it's still the same guitar, but like this .

Anyone able to help me? i dont wanna spend too much on a new guitar if i can just do this....

thanks!

http://www.mansons.co.uk/shopping/categories/workshop/workshop/zvex-fuzz-factory-installation/ if money aint a worry :p

ok, but:

Live in Holland, so nowhere near Exeter :p

Have not got a Fuzz Factory

So if i go down there when i'm in the area of exeter (which i am 6-7x a year) i can just give him my guitar and also pay extra for the fuzz and he will install it for me? is it just hugh or does he have minions?

he has other people do it, but you're looking at £235 + the cost of a fuzz factory.

that's more than the guitar would cost new.

and as for the kaoss, you might or might not be able to fit an X-Y pad into your guitar. depends on how much space is behind the bridge...

Archived