kwunnkzz

We want Muse to throw a concert in Bangkok, Thailand here in 2011 as a part of their gigs tour. After that huge disappointment of the gig in 2008 that had to be canceled, more Muse fans are born here and Muse's songs are on MTV, Channel V, International FM's,etc. more often! In other words, Muse is really famous in Thailand now! Please come! I can't bare getting obsessed with Matt, Chris and Dom via Youtube, DVD concerts anymore. We need you here! So if you're Thai or live in Thailand, pleasee reveal yourself to show them that there are lots and lots of us that want Muse here!

:))

Must plays:

1) New Born

2) Stockholm Syndrome +Agitated Outro <(PLEASE!)

3) Time is Running Out

4) Knights of Cydonia

5) Map of the Problematique

and some hardly performed songs like Sunburn, Citizen Erased, Dead Star, Bliss, etc. etc. =)

• 3 weeks later...

สวัสดีค่ะ _/l\_ Another Thai MUSEr is here!!

We want Muse to throw a concert in Bangkok, Thailand here in 2011 as a part of their gigs tour. After that huge disappointment of the gig in 2008 that had to be canceled, more Muse fans are born here and Muse's songs are on MTV, Channel V, International FM's,etc. more often! In other words, Muse is really famous in Thailand now! Please come! I can't bare getting obsessed with Matt, Chris and Dom via Youtube, DVD concerts anymore. We need you here! So if you're Thai or live in Thailand, pleasee reveal yourself to show them that there are lots and lots of us that want Muse here!

Exactly, we REALLY REALLY want to see you guys here. so, please come!!

ps. คุณ kwunnkzz พอจะทราบเว็บแฟนคลับของไทยบ้างมั้ยค่ะ?? หาไม่เจอเลย :(

สวัสดีค่ะ _/l\_ another thai muser is here!!

Exactly, we really really want to see you guys here. So, please come!!

Ps. คุณ kwunnkzz พอจะทราบเว็บแฟนคลับของไทยบ้างมั้ยค่ะ?? หาไม่เจอเลย :(

yay ดีใจที่มีคนตอบ ตอนแรกนึกว่าจะหาคนไทยไม่ได้เลย :'( หาไม่ได้เหมือนกันค่ะ แต่ก็ไม่เคยเห็นของวงดนตรีต่างชาติอื่นๆ นะคะที่ไม่ใช่เกาหลี - -"

น่ารำคาญที่สุดเลย คนไทยอะไรๆ ก็เกาหลี ไม่มีรสนิยมในการฟังเพลงเลย

It's about time, Thailand!:D I'm not Thai or residing there though.

I believe it was in Nov '07 that the show got canceled (I was one of the many disappointed fans). And the "re-scheduled" show for BKK is long overdue.

Bring it on, 2011!

I really hope they're coming in 2011. Matt actually wanted to come here so he could visit Phuket after the gig in 2007. So I guess I might follow them to Phuket too, if they're really going to be here which I really pray for. I really want to meet them. I am a stalker.

Yes, I am a freak. haha. :)

(I think they won't ever visit bangkok once they see this post :L )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm Thai too!!! It's so nice to see youguys here :)

ไม่รู้พี่ๆจะเข้ามาอ่านกันอีกหรือเปล่า แต่ว่า อยากให้ MUSE มาเล่นในไทยมากกก

There are a lot of Muse fans waiting to see you guys, we are just (literally) daydreaming everyday about what it would be like if we get to you live! There might not be much in the forums because English is quite a problem in posting, but trust me me that actually we Thai Muse fans are in great number! Please make my life (and other Muse fans') worth it by coming to Thailand.

Must play: Sunburn(How could they cut it from wembley?)

อยากเห็นมิวส์เล่นสดในไทยเหลือเกิน T^T

• 1 month later...

I couldn't agree more with you! MUSE: pls come here and ROCK BANGKOK!!!

We will be an awesome crowed for sure! So push ur tour manager and make it happen ;-)

Must plays:

1) New Born

2) Stockholm Syndrome +Agitated Outro <(PLEASE!)

3) Time is Running Out

4) Knights of Cydonia

5) Map of the Problematique

and some hardly performed songs like Sunburn, Citizen Erased, Dead Star, Bliss, etc. etc. =)

• 8 months later...
yay ดีใจที่มีคนตอบ ตอนแรกนึกว่าจะหาคนไทยไม่ได้เลย :'( หาไม่ได้เหมือนกันค่ะ แต่ก็ไม่เคยเห็นของวงดนตรีต่างชาติอื่นๆ นะคะที่ไม่ใช่เกาหลี - -"

น่ารำคาญที่สุดเลย คนไทยอะไรๆ ก็เกาหลี ไม่มีรสนิยมในการฟังเพลงเลย

เห็นด้วยอย่างแรงค่ะ! :D

• 1 month later...

I think it was in November of '07 that the show was canceled (I was one of many disappointed fans). And the "re-programmed" to BKK is long overdue.

Carry on, 2011!

I could be your future boss.

This is a good thing.

• 9 months later...

สวัสดีคะ ดีใจจังที่ได้เจอประเทศไทยในบอร์ด muse แห่งนี้ จริงๆชอบวงนี้มานานแล้วค่ะ แต่เพิ่งจะได้มาเล่นตามเวบบอร์ด ยินดีที่ได้รู้จักทุกคนคะ ฝากเนื้อฝากตัวด้วยค่า :)

Archived