Autumn 2023 UK arena dates

troubleonline

I got my code last night but forgot there would be a waiting room. When I logged on at 9am there were more than 2000 people ahead of me.  I was so afraid of not getting tickets I went to Ticketmaster and bought two platinum tickets. £555. I expect the seats to be gold-plated and the show to be the best ever, maybe get to snog the band.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, maturefan said:

I got my code last night but forgot there would be a waiting room. When I logged on at 9am there were more than 2000 people ahead of me.  I was so afraid of not getting tickets I went to Ticketmaster and bought two platinum tickets. £555. I expect the seats to be gold-plated and the show to be the best ever, maybe get to snog the band.

For that price I’d be expecting a personalised set list 😂.
Maybe you’ll get some rare live tracks while the rest of us get the exact same set list as last month!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Live Nation presale at 9am today was a farce. Got stuck on the page "sit tight we're securing your tickets" via both browsers in which I was queuing.

Should have tried on my phone too. Eventually tried on the phone at 9:08 and none left. This is standing tickets for London Sunday 1st October by the way.

Third time lucky tomorrow I hope...

18 minutes ago, Belisha Beacon said:

Live Nation presale at 9am today was a farce. Got stuck on the page "sit tight we're securing your tickets" via both browsers in which I was queuing.

Should have tried on my phone too. Eventually tried on the phone at 9:08 and none left. This is standing tickets for London Sunday 1st October by the way.

Third time lucky tomorrow I hope...

Now sorted, today via The O2 venue pre-sale.

Should be able to buy London tickets here right now. https://www.axs.com/uk/series/18996/muse-at-the-o2-venue-presale-tickets

Unsure whether you needed to have an account.... but you didn't need to be signed up for the pre sale certainly, nor have the right credit card / mobile provider :)

Got the pre-sale code around 00:00 AM on July 5, hahaha! But had no worries and bagged standing tickets for Dublin, excited to go!!! Price was also very reasonable, about 90 euro (83+fee). But stay and transport will cost me though 😬.

Will this be the fifth time they've visited The O2 on an album tour? 

Will be the fourth tour I've seen them there and pretty sure they played there at least one other tour between its opening in 2007 and the 2nd Law tour in 2012.

Can't be many bands to have played more nights at that venue, well in to double figures in terms of total dates played there.

Edited by Belisha Beacon

3 hours ago, Belisha Beacon said:

Will this be the fifth time they've visited The O2 on an album tour? 

Will be the fourth tour I've seen them there and pretty sure they played there at least one other tour between its opening in 2007 and the 2nd Law tour in 2012.

Can't be many bands to have played more nights at that venue, well in to double figures in terms of total dates played there.

14 and 15 september 2019 also 12 and 13 november 2009, 26 and 27 oktober 2012 and maybe more - source MuseWiki

Edited by Meisver

On 7/5/2023 at 4:37 PM, maturefan said:

Oh my! I'd dream of that snogging hahaha!

When I got into the waiting room about 8:50, at 9 I was transferred into the queue with about 1600 before me, so I had not my hopes up very high. But by 9:08 it was all done with standing tickets at face value. Went very smoothly for a change.

• Thanks 1

So, well after general sale started, tickets freely available in all sections.  I remember when standing would have sold out in seconds at the O2.  Is it waning interest, or just those prices...

£110 for standing and rear L1

£149 for decent L1 seats

But £245/270 (and possibly more) for platinum seats further forward in the stageside L1 blocks - greedy gits!

£66-110 for L4, depending on where you are.

On 7/7/2023 at 7:58 PM, pluginspace said:

I thought the pre-sale and then 9am general sale were too expensive and thought to check back later.

Oh boy how wrong was I 😰

Anyone know if Tixr has tickets under £100??

But please, how could you not have known it would be mayhem. My friend tried for London and could not get through even as he had the special code for 08 Am. He was just not prepared enough.  And then the tickets for Manchester were also waisted. If you want Muse tickets, then organise yourself. I took the whole morning off from work. Had all my accounts on Ticketmaster and Tixr active. Pumped up my creditcard. Still I was maybe lucky. But if its Muse.... and you want a standing ticket at face value, then you really have to be prepared.  My ticket for Dublin was 83 euro plus fees 90 or so.  Tip, keep on checking for availability. Good luck.

Edited by Meisver

17 hours ago, Buxomflirter Queef said:

Anyone who bought through tixr and used a random USA postcode had any reply from tixr yet?

Yes

16 hours ago, ExogenesisSyndrome17 said:

Yes me too. I thought it would be eTickets but now they seem to send them via mail. Tried to contact them but they haven’t replied until now 😬

Same.  Actually this is a good reminder that not heard back 

On 7/7/2023 at 6:58 PM, pluginspace said:

I thought the pre-sale and then 9am general sale were too expensive and thought to check back later.

Oh boy how wrong was I 😰

Anyone know if Tixr has tickets under £100??

yes they look like they still have tickets but need an access/presale code to get into to see prices.  I doubt they increased beyond face value and standing tickets for Manchester were £90 though with fees I paid £227 for 2.

What venue / date are you looking for?  If you DM me I might still have an unused code for TIXR. 

On 7/7/2023 at 4:00 PM, Meisver said:

Oh my! I'd dream of that snogging hahaha!

When I got into the waiting room about 8:50, at 9 I was transferred into the queue with about 1600 before me, so I had not my hopes up very high. But by 9:08 it was all done with standing tickets at face value. Went very smoothly for a change.

I thought about buying cheaper tickets in the general sale and then selling my platinum ones but what other eejit would pay £555 for two tickets? I asked my husband before I did it and reminded him that we have not had a holiday for five years.  I will NEVER pay that much again!

I managed to get tix via Tixr and they were duly confirmed by e-mail but I am told the method of delivery is that they will magically drop into the O2 Arena app nearer the date… so O2 Arena app not currently showing any tix… all a bit new to me… anybody had experience of how this works?

4 hours ago, Habanero said:

I managed to get tix via Tixr and they were duly confirmed by e-mail but I am told the method of delivery is that they will magically drop into the O2 Arena app nearer the date… so O2 Arena app not currently showing any tix… all a bit new to me… anybody had experience of how this works?

If it's anything like the Ticketmaster App the tickets will not show until 3-7 days before the gig.  Ticketmaster email you just before to let you know what you need to do so presume Tixr will do something similar. The fact that they aren't showing yet need not be a cause for concern. 🤔

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/21/2023 at 12:44 PM, Anticitizen1 said:

If it's anything like the Ticketmaster App the tickets will not show until 3-7 days before the gig.  Ticketmaster email you just before to let you know what you need to do so presume Tixr will do something similar. The fact that they aren't showing yet need not be a cause for concern. 🤔

Hi there… all of this does make sense… but, my main concern is 0% response from Tixr to a couple of webform contacts in which I just asked them to clarify how the delivery method actually works. I only hope the magic ticket drop happens as it is always worrying when a company does not respond at all, even just to say “we’ve got this covered, no need to worry”

They have neither a phone number nor an e-mail for customer service, only a webform that they do not respond to. I guess Tixr handled a lot of tix for the O2 Arena dates. Has anybody else had more from them than tumbleweed rolling across the tundra? 

• Like 1

On 8/15/2023 at 12:37 PM, Habanero said:

Hi there… all of this does make sense… but, my main concern is 0% response from Tixr to a couple of webform contacts in which I just asked them to clarify how the delivery method actually works. I only hope the magic ticket drop happens as it is always worrying when a company does not respond at all, even just to say “we’ve got this covered, no need to worry”

They have neither a phone number nor an e-mail for customer service, only a webform that they do not respond to. I guess Tixr handled a lot of tix for the O2 Arena dates. Has anybody else had more from them than tumbleweed rolling across the tundra? 

I didn’t get a reply for TIXR on my first attempt but did on my second (was concerned that had put down a US zip code to force through checkout). They said they collected a valid UK shipping address and that tickets will ship closer to the event date to the UK address provided.  
I was reading this to mean we’ll get physical tickets posted but still think it will likely be PDF by email or downloadable from the TIXR site. 

Edited by troubleonline

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, troubleonline said:

Two week countdown to Manchester (and -/+ for Dublin and London).

Anyone had their presale tickets from TIXR yet? 😹

Nothing yet… I have 1 ticket for both London O2 shows… they comfirmed that the tickets would be transferred into the O2 app, but the O2 app isn’t that reassuring… keeps saying “woops, there’s a problem” when verifying e-mail address… but O2 site says my e-mail IS verified… oh for the days of a simple paper ticket or even an e-mail PDF ticket… watch this space… 

8 hours ago, Habanero said:

Nothing yet… I have 1 ticket for both London O2 shows… they confirmed that the tickets would be transferred into the O2 app, but the O2 app isn’t that reassuring… keeps saying “woops, there’s a problem” when verifying e-mail address… but O2 site says my e-mail IS verified… oh for the days of a simple paper ticket or even an e-mail PDF ticket… watch this space… 

Ah so take it you purchased via O2 Priority link.  Two shows is nice! 
I mostly  prefer electronic tickets as less risk of losing or forgetting (done that before) but recently went to The Killers in Edinburgh and so many people in area I couldn’t get a strong enough signal for the ticketmaster app to show our tickets (which can’t be screenshot as moving barcode for fraud prevention).  Thankfully there was a man (official person not a random) at the entrance helping by logging us onto their local wifi. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/15/2023 at 11:56 AM, troubleonline said:

Two week countdown to Manchester (and -/+ for Dublin and London).

Anyone had their presale tickets from TIXR yet? 😹

Just had an e.mail from AXS to say tickets were available. Quick refresh on the O2 app and, yep, they are there.  🥳

Edited by Anticitizen1
  • Thanks 1