History Toronto Venue Oct. 14 2022

cminnett

Does anyone know why Muse is playing at such a small venue that is mostly general admission?  The last 2 times I have seen them in Toronto. they played at the Scotia Bank Arena. formerly known as the Air Canada Centre. In both cases the venue is very large and it was packed!

• 3 weeks later...

I was so blessed to get tickets. Been a member close to 20 years and have seen every Toronto gig since the Docks. Plus History is walking distance from my house. Thank you Matt, Chris and Dom. Looking forward to an amazing show. 

• Like 1

Does anybody know why this show has a 19+ age restriction?

My 16 & 18 year old daughters were so excited to see Muse, and now are deeply disappointed that they won't be permitted to enter the History venue.

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/26/2022 at 9:41 PM, Drnest said:

Does anybody know why this show has a 19+ age restriction?

My 16 & 18 year old daughters were so excited to see Muse, and now are deeply disappointed that they won't be permitted to enter the History venue.

They might play „We‘re fucking fucked“ 😍 but seriously, Idk …

This was my thinking too. It's a pity as several other shows at the venue do permit under 19s in.

However, my kids were really looking forward to seeing the bigger production like they did in the Scotiabank Arena, so hopefully Muse will return next year to play there and my kids will get to see them.

• Like 1