Tiia is in a good mood :awesome:

113195386.jpg

I'm in a mixed mood. :LOL: I just have too many things going on right now, kinda wish we'd leave on Tuesday instead of tomorrow. :$

Not sure if you'll even reach his back before the security tackles you :LOL:

Your job is to distract them. :yesey:

He is just jealous that he can't wear those :phu:

Your job is to distract them. :yesey:

I will distract everybody :yesey:

*Tiia jumps on stage*

Me: *flashes boobs*

Chris: *keeps on headbanging*

Matt, Dom and security: :pope::eek:

Tiia: *tackles Dom, they fall to the ground*

Dom: :D Oh well, hello there :eyebrows:

Matt: *still looking at boobs* :stunned:

Me: *to Tiia* :thumbsup:

p1020150.jpg

Even If Dom promised you his bare back to touch on monday? :eyebrows:

Well then I might change my mind. :yesey:

I will distract everybody :yesey:

*Tiia jumps on stage*

Me: *flashes boobs*

Chris: *keeps on headbanging*

Matt, Dom and security: :pope::eek:

Tiia: *tackles Dom, they fall to the ground*

Dom: :D Oh well, hello there :eyebrows:

Matt: *still looking at boobs* :stunned:

Me: *to Tiia* :thumbsup:

p1020150.jpg

Now that's what I call a plan! :awesome::LOL: We just need another person to distract the security when you'll go and tackle Matt.

Ok, now I'm imagining Dom wearing glow in the dark plectrum earrings and thinking he looks awesome on stage while Chris and Matt facepalm at him :LOL:

yousaidwhat.jpg

I can so see that :awesome:

Now that's what I call a plan! :awesome::LOL: We just need another person to distract the security when you'll go and tackle Matt.

Who said something about me tackling Matt? :shifty:

Aurora can distract them then :ninja:

Matt: :stunned:

Me: *jumps on stage and goes backstage looking at Matt* :eyebrows:

Matt: *follows the boobs*

Aurora: :rolleyes:

p1020317.jpg

I can so see that :awesome:

Who said something about me tackling Matt? :shifty:

Aurora can distract them then :ninja:

Matt: :stunned:

Me: *jumps on stage and goes backstage looking at Matt* :eyebrows:

Matt: *follows the boobs*

Aurora: :rolleyes:

Somehow my mental image has gotten mixed with a smug Draco. :stunned: Maybe it's because I've been reading some seriously long HP-fanfics lately :chuckle:

I have to distract the security so you could tacklerape Matt? :LOL: Only if there's nice guys in the security then. :phu:

checkoutthatjawline.jpg

Somehow my mental image has gotten mixed with a smug Draco. :stunned: Maybe it's because I've been reading some seriously long HP-fanfics lately :chuckle:

I have to distract the security so you could tacklerape Matt? :LOL: Only if there's nice guys in the security then. :phu:

checkoutthatjawline.jpg

:wtf::LOL:

I bet there is :yesey:

Are they the ones I gave you, where Draco is unbelievably cool and smug? :awesome:

:yesey: The very same! I quite like the style of writing, though there are some horrible clichés and I'm not too fond of the "Oh hey, Draco is friends with the Gryffindors and he and Harry are totally similar! :awesome": idea, it's too... fanfic-y :chuckle: And I didn't like the heir thing either. But Draco is great there and the dialogues are very entertaining. I'm on the third "book" now and boy, is that long!

stopsqueezingmyoranges.jpg

a screencap from the oranges' era :chuckle:

:supersad: I hope you are ok! :kiss:

Welcome back! :kiss: Are you okay now?

Fuuuuu-! I'm so excited about next week that I can't focus on anything else!

Cheers lovelies :kiss: It's taking a bit of time to get my head around, and have had to make some drastic changes to work and travel plans this week as will now be going to a funeral up country on Friday, but the thought of Wembley on Saturday and meeting up on Sunday is really keeping me going at the mo :kiss:

Hey, you're back! :kiss: You're right, that would be the perfect caption for the combined slices

Cheers my lovely :kiss: Will get onto that PM about plectrum earrings too, sorry for not getting back to you sooner :(

58943_487504342845_726027845_7053383_4284385_n.jpg

:pope: I can't even begin to describe the noise I made on seeing that picture :$ And I stand corrected - there does appear to be some sort of backside in existence :chuckle:

Oh wow, in 6 days I'll see muse. Get loads of photos and a couple of videos but then the next day .... I GET TO MEET YOU GIRLS!!!!!!

:dance:

I'm looking forward to it too :dance:

81424642.jpg

:yesey: The very same! I quite like the style of writing, though there are some horrible clichés and I'm not too fond of the "Oh hey, Draco is friends with the Gryffindors and he and Harry are totally similar! :awesome": idea, it's too... fanfic-y :chuckle: And I didn't like the heir thing either. But Draco is great there and the dialogues are very entertaining. I'm on the third "book" now and boy, is that long!

stopsqueezingmyoranges.jpg

a screencap from the oranges' era :chuckle:

:awesome: I know what you mean but bear in mind that it was written before OotP was released, so the heir thing was the only thing the author could do to give the fic some sort of plot! :chuckle: But Draco is so witty and :cool: and I kinda liked the D/G ship at the time :ninja:

It is too long though :chuckle:

Stop squeezing my oranges :LOL: I miss those days!

Cheers lovelies It's taking a bit of time to get my head around, and have had to make some drastic changes to work and travel plans this week as will now be going to a funeral up country on Friday, but the thought of Wembley on Saturday and meeting up on Sunday is really keeping me going at the mo :kiss:

Cheers my lovely Will get onto that PM about plectrum earrings too, sorry for not getting back to you sooner

81424642.jpg

I still remember that you need to be hugged into pieces on Sunday :kiss:

Oh come on, no worries about that! :kiss: Take your time. A few have been booked already though, but there's plenty of them left.

Ah, the belt! :LOL: Can't believe Tiia actually complimented him on it, I can still see his smiley expression when he thanked her :chuckle:

pervymindoverdrive.jpg

Ok own up, Filename? ^^^

might be mine, but I'm not sure :chuckle:

:awesome: I know what you mean but bear in mind that it was written before OotP was released, so the heir thing was the only thing the author could do to give the fic some sort of plot! But Draco is so witty and :cool: and I kinda liked the D/G ship at the time

It is too long though

Stop squeezing my oranges :LOL: I miss those days!

The Narcissa/Sirius thing boggles my mind as well :LOL: Draco/Hermione is a whole another story, I quite like that :eyebrows: I have reached about 1/10 of the third book and there's that "secret romance" thing with Ron, the girl's name hasn't been revealed yet. I'm amusing myself with imagining McGonagall as Ron's secret gf :D

You miss squeezing Dom's oranges? :eyebrows: