Eat something light and quick :yesey : wait, that's what I wanted to eat :facepalm : instead of heavy chinese. Love it, but hard to digest *grr*

Stop the kisses! NSC is nothing compared to your last posts! :noey LOL :

I ate a homemade hamburger. :LOL: Chinese would be so good though, some tofu... :supersad:

I happen to like NSC. :phu:

The weather is dreadful; I'm afraid to fall ill before London; I'm terribly tired... oh, and I changed all my kroons into pounds :LOL : FUUU-! My entire stomach is cramping, up to ribs. :stunned: It was almost normal before, but now I can barely move :'(

Oh that's too bad. :supersad: Is the weather still awful? But you know what, I am going to stop feeling sorry for your cramps until you go to the doctor. :wtf:

That new pictures does things to me :stunned::$

What kind of things? :awesome:

Main I am drunk, 3 botels of win, 1 cider and a hwole bottel of cider, cant believe I hvant passed out!

Ummm dom dribble :LOL:

Sorry no picture i just can handel it haha

Oh that sounds awesome. :LOL: How's the hangover? :chuckle:

Theya aren't Finns? :erm:

Nope, they were the most arrogant Russians you could imagine. :indiff:

posingandwowthatneck.jpg

Oh that's too bad. :supersad: Is the weather still awful? But you know what, I am going to stop feeling sorry for your cramps until you go to the doctor. :wtf:

posingandwowthatneck.jpg

And today, the weather is nice. :indiff: Why couldn't it have been so mild yesterday, huh? Btw, those weren't period cramps. I have no idea what that was, but it was very widespread and hurt like hell every time I moved a tiny bit, but it was ok as long as I laid perfectly still. :wtf: Still rather puzzled over that.

I ate a homemade hamburger. :LOL: Chinese would be so good though, some tofu... :supersad:

Oh that sounds awesome. :LOL: How's the hangover? :chuckle:

posingandwowthatneck.jpg

pretty bad :LOL: the room is spinning. Some how i managed to drink a whole bottle of Vodka, and not die! 6 days till I get to come home to PDT :party:

:chuckle: good morning

:LOL: Are you still in Africa?

Well at least Dom looks uncomfortable :happy:

113187285.jpg

Ok I finally finished my work, kinda not impressed with it anyways.... Resistance

Edited by soret

And today, the weather is nice. :indiff: Why couldn't it have been so mild yesterday, huh? Btw, those weren't period cramps. I have no idea what that was, but it was very widespread and hurt like hell every time I moved a tiny bit, but it was ok as long as I laid perfectly still. :wtf: Still rather puzzled over that.

Same here. :chuckle: That's weird. :erm: Good thing it went away.

pretty bad :LOL: the room is spinning. Some how i managed to drink a whole bottle of Vodka, and not die! 6 days till I get to come home to PDT :party:

Ouch. :LOL: A whole bottle of vodka, that's quite an accomplishment. :chuckle: I wouldn't be able to do that. :LOL: A week until we par-tay. :awesome:

Well at least Dom looks uncomfortable :happy:

Ok I finally finished my work, kinda not impressed with it anyways.... Resistance

That's true. :happy:

Oh that's pretty. :awesome:

Dom.jpg

You post that picture quite a lot you know. :chuckle:

:LOL: Did you make it to your bed last night?

:yesey: Staples ticket is really ugly though.

Haha yes just about, apparently I was dancing in the hotel lift :LOL:

I want pretty ones like the wembley ones!

Ouch. :LOL: A whole bottle of vodka, that's quite an accomplishment. :chuckle: I wouldn't be able to do that. A week until we par-tay. :awesome:

You post that picture quite a lot you know. :chuckle:

I'm feeling the pay back for drinking that much, I dont even know how i managed to drink it though, all i remember was going to a bar with some people and they kept getting me drinks until the bar man went "she drank a litre of vodka, she cant have anymore" and he gave me the bottle to keep because i said it looked hot :rolleyes: YAY party times! I think i'll take our partying easy, I say that now, but once the hangovers gone i will be saying differently!

:erm: I do post it alot dont I?! it just makes me laugh and brings good memories of going insane and then going "WHY WHY WHY! DOM YOUR PDT GIRLS ARENT HERE" :LOL:

dom005.jpg

I so hope the weather will be nice in London. :supersad: But the forecast is promising rain for the gig days.

I'm feeling the pay back for drinking that much, I dont even know how i managed to drink it though, all i remember was going to a bar with some people and they kept getting me drinks until the bar man went "she drank a litre of vodka, she cant have anymore" and he gave me the bottle to keep because i said it looked hot :rolleyes: YAY party times! I think i'll take our partying easy, I say that now, but once the hangovers gone i will be saying differently!

dom005.jpg

How on earth did you manage that much anyway? :erm: Why didn't anyone say earlier that you should stop? (Guess I'm just too used to having friends around who kinda keep an eye on me - and I do the same for them.)

I so hope the weather will be nice in London. :supersad: But the forecast is promising rain for the gig days.

How on earth did you manage that much anyway? :erm: Why didn't anyone say earlier that you should stop? (Guess I'm just too used to having friends around who kinda keep an eye on me - and I do the same for them.)

:LOL: I really dont have a clue how i managed it, i cant even handle half a bottle when i am in London. Basically we were all really drunk and the bar guy would ask if we wanted more and we'd be like Yeah, I guess most people i was with were drunker than me but the bar man didnt stop them because they are men. In London we always stop each other, so no ideas what happened last night :facepalm:

I swear the alcohol here must be so much weaker for me to be able to drink that much.

381271678_9c8cce1a96_b22.jpg

:erm: I do post it alot dont I?! it just makes me laugh and brings good memories of going insane and then going "WHY WHY WHY! DOM YOUR PDT GIRLS ARENT HERE" :LOL:

Oh dear, that sounds so dangerous. :LOL: Sexy bottle... :chuckle: Yeah well at least I'm not going to drink a litre of vodka then, I don't want to be overly pissed in London. :LOL:

Awws. :chuckle: I can imagine!

hiya!

I decided to stop being a lurker :ninja:

and my poor 16 year old mind couldn't handle looking at those pics without feeling the urge to explode (I hate puberty :rolleyes:) :$

Hey and welcome. :happy:

ohmygodimgoinginsane.jpg

Oh dear, that sounds so dangerous. :LOL: Sexy bottle... :chuckle: Yeah well at least I'm not going to drink a litre of vodka then, I don't want to be overly pissed in London. :LOL:

Awws. :chuckle: I can imagine!

Hey and welcome. :happy:

ohmygodimgoinginsane.jpg

Oh god, I'd never let you get that pissed, Its not a good feeling :LOL: haha It had a face like this :D on the bottle!

we have new people :party:

Wow doms legs are getting thin :noey::(

http://muse.mu/images/official/photo/34632/

:LOL:

Edited by Cheersaholic

:LOL: I have no idea what i was on about, it might have been because it was that same guy you said i should meet again. Who knows. :LOL:

How are you girls on this fine morning?

32070958.jpg

Maybe :LOL:

I am good, planning to drink vodka tonight :shifty:

posingandwowthatneck.jpg

Filthy things :$ It's their look :stunned:

Where/when is this pic from!?

I think it's from their ping account. apparently they visited mozart's house or something like that. :)

New twitpic :awesome:

eax.jpg

Lancashire cricket ground.

Both looking :cool:

why are they wearing those horrible outfits even offstage? :noey:

Already chapter three! But I'm so confused. When the hell did Origin come out? June or July? The book says June! *is puzzled*

wikipedia says july :chuckle:

Wow doms legs are getting thin :noey::(

:awesome:

46988262.png

best. statement. EVER! :LOL:

FP_5660894_BARM_Hudson_London_083110.jpg

Winter scares me :(

Is it rough up there? :erm:

Are you reading Out Of This World? :awesome:

Yeah I know what you mean :mad: I think I'm going to have to start going to bed really eraly to even get a decent dream.

Yes! Read 2 chapters today!

They were about their masks and orgies :stunned:

Never tried it. Probably never will :chuckle:

Hey, I like it too! Then your posts were nothing compared to...honey, there you go. :LOL:

Anybody here?

musebest4.jpg

Thanks, but it's not too crowded ? :erm:

Haha yes just about, apparently I was dancing in the hotel lift :LOL:

I want pretty ones like the wembley ones!

Thats insane a L of Vodka, I can only drink half of that before I black out. Kinda strange how the bartended didn't cut you off sooner, unless it looked like It wasn't effecting you. :chuckle: I hope your friends took videos.

:noey: They are so ugly, I posted them on my facebook.

Yes! Read 2 chapters today!

They were about their masks and orgies :stunned:

:awesome: I keep forgeting I'm reading it so now I have to start over because I forget everything

I know... they were crazy :rolleyes:

I skipped a few chapters and read how they all went to the strip club and got lap dances (except Chris)

110758984.jpg

Hello Girls... and Dom ;)

How is everyone? :D

I started my job in a new department today! It went okay! it's the quiet time of the year for selling furniture so I'll be able to learn the ropes gradually!

BUT ONE OF MY COLLEGUES LOOKS LIKE DOM WITH LEOPARD PRINT SIDES OF HIS HAIR :snif: :stunned:

*cough* Let me continue!

661177430_small.jpg

Oh god, I'd never let you get that pissed, Its not a good feeling :LOL: haha It had a face like this :D on the bottle!

Yeah, drunkfailing isn't nice. :LOL: Oh so that's why it was hot. :eyebrows::chuckle:

Filthy things :$ It's their look :stunned:

Please continue. :awesome:

Never tried it. Probably never will :chuckle:

Hey, I like it too! Then your posts were nothing compared to...honey, there you go. :LOL:

It takes some getting used to. :chuckle:

I like honey too. :happy: Eucalyptus honey, mmmh.

Thanks, but it's not too crowded ? :erm:

Well I guess you could strip it a bit. :erm:

manysticks.jpg