Your nerves are, in a good way :chuckle:

Nooo...that's what we all would want to do, but we also have to get over it and think positive *proud expression*

:chuckle:

Well, we'll see how I feel at the time :happy:

It's never too later to learn.

I was teaching a 25 year old how to play last year and now they're off writing their own music. :stunned:

A1-Muse-pic-016.jpg

I want to learn. I'm probably goign to buy an acoustic guitar next month and learn :yesey:

Wow, writing their own music a year later :eek: Must be quite talented!

muse_13.jpg

I want to learn. I'm probably goign to buy an acoustic guitar next month and learn :yesey:

Wow, writing their own music a year later :eek: Must be quite talented!

muse_13.jpg

Tip for you, until your fingers are used to it, get a nylon string guitar, once you have built up some calluses on your fingers, then move over to a steel string or electric.

A1-Muse-pic-026.jpg

Tip for you, until your fingers are used to it, get a nylon string guitar, once you have built up some calluses on your fingers, then move over to a steel string or electric.

A1-Muse-pic-026.jpg

Thanks :D I have no idea about these things, I was probably going to get whatever the people who work at the music chop gave me! Now I'll know what to ask for...Electric would be my next choice :yesey:

muse_07.jpg

Thanks :D I have no idea about these things, I was probably going to get whatever the people who work at the music chop gave me! Now I'll know what to ask for...Electric would be my next choice :yesey:

muse_07.jpg

Steel strings will kill your fingers if you aren't used to playing, also, when getting an electric guitar, ask for one that doesn't have the action too high. That way it will be less likely to cheese wire your fingers.

I don't use a plectrum anymore either. I kept swallowing them. Don't ask.

So when I play electric guitar now, I'm relying on the callus that is on my thumb. A bit like Mark Knopfler :D

aa1-muse-pic-002.jpg

Steel strings will kill your fingers if you aren't used to playing, also, when getting an electric guitar, ask for one that doesn't have the action too high. That way it will be less likely to cheese wire your fingers.

I don't use a plectrum anymore either. I kept swallowing them. Don't ask.

So when I play electric guitar now, I'm relying on the callus that is on my thumb. A bit like Mark Knopfler :D

aa1-muse-pic-002.jpg

Thanks! Although I'm not going to buy an electric guitar for some time, at least until I'm capable of playing the acoustic first. :happy: I've seen an electric one at my local store that was used by Matt in 2000 or something and I want it, but it costs like 600 euros and I don't have that money right now :supersad:

I want to ask, though :chuckle:

Don't your fingers hurt without the plectrum then? :erm:

muse_04.jpg

Thanks! Although I'm not going to buy an electric guitar for some time, at least until I'm capable of playing the acoustic first. :happy: I've seen an electric one at my local store that was used by Matt in 2000 or something and I want it, but it costs like 600 euros and I don't have that money right now :supersad:

I want to ask, though :chuckle:

Don't your fingers hurt without the plectrum then? :erm:

muse_04.jpg

I got myself a yamaha pacifica back in 2004, it cost about £200 and they threw in a lead and a padded case as well coz I fluttered my eyelashes at the guy in the store a few times. :D (The guitar is in my sig)

Nah, seriously, the story of the swallowed plectrums is not pretty.

I nearly choked to death. :stunned:

Nope, I'm so used to it that I don't notice, the upside of my never using a plectrum is I never have to worry about losing them anymore.

aa1-muse-pic-008.jpg

I don't like the painting :chuckle :

:noey: It just looks awesome between my boobs, it's not in boob shape or something :LOL:

Dom must have really liked it :yesey:

Woah what the? :eek: What's the story behind this?

no i didnt see his bare bum, but i reckon he was commando underneath that wetsuit ;)

the pictures are mostly of him sat down so no bum :( but i got a video of the mk jam which had a bit of ass it in :p

:eek: you did not edit my post! :fear:

i edited yours back :LOL:

:stunned: That gives me a lot to look forward to.......

Post the video then!

:fear: hey!

Oh. THAT party :(

:supersad: Please come! I will be smiley failing

127220004-303913d3a73a1b00e589f9acb86506b0.4c375c98-full.jpg

I got myself a yamaha pacifica back in 2004, it cost about £200 and they threw in a lead and a padded case as well coz I fluttered my eyelashes at the guy in the store a few times. :D (The guitar is in my sig)

Nah, seriously, the story of the swallowed plectrums is not pretty.

I nearly choked to death. :stunned:

Nope, I'm so used to it that I don't notice, the upside of my never using a plectrum is I never have to worry about losing them anymore.

aa1-muse-pic-008.jpg

That's the way :yesey::chuckle: I love it :D

Oh, dear :stunned: It's a good thing you're not using them anymore, then.

Oh, ok. I think I like plectrums, though :erm:

doooom.jpg

Every jam has to be gifed :eyebrows:

Could you do me a favour? There would be a part of a vid that I'd like gifed, but I don't know how to do it. Would yu be able to? :erm:

Ooh, what movie? :awesome:

What vid? Sure I can do it, not sure if I have the time before Wembley though :erm:

Oh that Nicholas Cage magician movie...that was so silly :noey:

Sneaky photo is sneaky :shifty:

:ninja:

muse_13.jpg

Hello Mr. Wolstenholme :eyebrows:

:eek::eek: *clasps hand over mouth* :$

Woah what the? :eek: What's the story behind this?

There is none, it just has the right length to dangle between my boobs and people keep looking at it or they only use that as an excuse to look at my boobs :chuckle:

muse2.jpg

:stunned: That gives me a lot to look forward to.......

Post the video then!

:fear: hey!

127220004-303913d3a73a1b00e589f9acb86506b0.4c375c98-full.jpg

:LOL:

its not the best of videos but i will upload it tomorrow and post it here any way, however towards the end there you can hear me scream 'i love you dom' :$:$:$

hey! you did it to me first :fear::LOL:

im watching a programme about a cruise ship and i seriously want to go on a cruise now :stunned:

eax.jpg

Manchester :supersad:

:eek::eek: *clasps hand over mouth* :$

muse2.jpg

WHAT?? :LOL::LOL:

hellooo! *waves*

2 days til London and 3 days til Wembley. I so can't wait!!! :happy:

Stef, you talked to Tiia and Frankie about saturday night? (Frankie will be with me on saturday anyway I think. :))

WHAT?? :LOL::LOL:

Stef, you talked to Tiia and Frankie about saturday night? (Frankie will be with me on saturday anyway I think. :))

:$

Hey! :happy: I did but we didn't really decide on something...just that we want to afterparty :awesome:

Shame on you :noey:

I was posting that on your boat and I forgot to copy and paste the new link :chuckle:

You like it? :eyebrows:

muse_22.jpg

:$

I like it a bit too much :stunned:

If only they didn't have watermarks :supersad:

muse_24.jpg

that would be great :stunned:

we should meet up after the gig. Clau and the rest will be with you? we're the only ones who won't be on Chris' side. :indiff:

We should! I think they will be...and we don't want to be on Chris's side at all :chuckle: I plan on going on Matt's side no matter what :LOL:

Chris-Dom-at-the-Shockwaves-NME-Awards-2009-muse-4479298-600-449.jpg

Night! :kiss:

:( Im getting into London at 15.24 on Friday but Im gonna have nothing to do for least 4 hours cos I have to wait for my brother to finish work. Knowing me I'll probably get lost. Does anyone wanna meet up to keep me out of trouble?

that would be great :stunned:

We should! I think they will be...and we don't want to be on Chris's side at all :chuckle:I plan on going on Matt's side no matter what :LOL:

Chris-Dom-at-the-Shockwaves-NME-Awards-2009-muse-4479298-600-449.jpg

Night! :kiss:

This!

How come I didn't see this post? :wtf: I was here.

I probably will, especially if you're smiley failing : chuckle: I hope I'm over it till then.

Yeah I sw that you posted last on the main board page even though I posted last? :wtf:

:chuckle: I hope you will because we must have a PDT party! :dance:

Although I'm probably going to fail on thursday night (friday morning) or Friday night (saturday morning). I hate time changes :noey:

There is none, it just has the right length to dangle between my boobs and people keep looking at it or they only use that as an excuse to look at my boobs : chuckle:

:erm: ok then..... thats a first

:chuckle: I meant the stalker photo on your camera.

:LOL:

its not the best of videos but i will upload it tomorrow and post it here any way, however towards the end there you can hear me scream 'i love you dom' :$:

hey! you did it to me first :fear::LOL:

:yesey: " Dom give me your dumstrick NOW!"

:phu: whatever

124605543.jpg