I

I had one once but that was my first ever muse gig and tbh i didn't know what to expect and i noticed the crowd went nuts and that was an understatement and i was like :supersad: I wanna be down there. And i am glad i could stand for this gig was amazing!

Haha thought you may

I am sure he probably will. And if Matt unzips him again take a photo for me haha

And you never want a seat again :LOL:

I will, that's for sure :D

:eek: Holy shit and i missed that! I couldn't see cause i had a tall person in front of me!!!

:fear:

:pope::pope::pope:

:pope::pope::pope:

:pope:

Like it? :eyebrows:

We need a closer look :shifty:

p1030162.jpg

:$

We'll see about that :chuckle:

Naked back :stunned:

p1030076n.jpg

:chuckle: Matt seems to be acting crazy recently so you may get something intresting! He shaked his arse during on song loads i was rather mesmerised!

And then he threw this amp on the floor and then threw his glitter guitar on the floor too he just went nuts last night.... And of course he stripped dom :eyebrows:

I wanna touch the naked back so bad :stunned:

I also had a few dreams of Dom last night :erm:... They were errr intresting :chuckle: Nothing sexual. Just strange and intresting.

152518064.jpg

Welcome back! :kiss: Are you okay now? :supersad:

WHAT ON EARTH?? :eek::eek:

Coke_Festival_Poland_2010_m.jpg

Fuuuuu-! I'm so excited about next week that I can't focus on anything else! :'(

Dom got hot and sweaty and attacked by confetti so matt unzipped him to help him out :eyebrows:

:chuckle: I was the same now i am bummed out that's it's over and i don't know when i am seeing them next :supersad:

dom_tom_japan2010.jpg

Guest Sarah-x
It was very strange but at least we could see him bang and see his sexy little bum :chuckle:

They were very tight :eyebrows:

:LOL: nice choice of words. nice choice of outfit dom ;) and nice choice of stripping dom, matt :LOL:

Guest Sarah-x
Probably he was so hot and just wanted the nice cold air on his back :happy:

It was dead hot there... :erm:

:chuckle:!!!

IMG_0883-par.jpg

was very warm. :yesey:

both pulling the same face :LOL:

Haha thanks :p

And twas a very nice outfit... Suited him :chuckle:

Twas good timing too after getting well hypo from Knights and then ending with a sexy back. Too bad for so many tall people :erm:

sansirodom2.png

:D nice sliver theme going on.

Guest Sarah-x
Was too hot for me :erm:

I wish i put suncream on or something... My back is killing me from it.

And haha!! Just noticed that :p

And i just love the colour ;)

clouded over didnt it tho, nice and steammy in the crowd :LOL: i needed to move to a little less crowded so i could breath fresh air.

flickr-1954783401-image.jpg

WHAT ON EARTH?? :eek::eek:

Fuuuuu-! I'm so excited about next week that I can't focus on anything else!

I love everybody's reactions :LOL:

:dance:

:chuckle: Matt seems to be acting crazy recently so you may get something intresting! He shaked his arse during on song loads i was rather mesmerised!

And then he threw this amp on the floor and then threw his glitter guitar on the floor too he just went nuts last night.... And of course he stripped dom

I also had a few dreams of Dom last night... They were errr intresting :chuckle: Nothing sexual. Just strange and intresting.

I want to see that too :stunned:

I like Matt's recent on stage behaviour :shifty:

:LOL:

Massive gigglefit at the vid! Matt, you loon! :LOL: Dom didn't seem to mind much, he just waved and walked on :chuckle:

laid007.jpg

Perhaps I should make a new one like this, recommending a wetsuit for easy undressing :LOL:

Dom is probably used to stuff like that :cbuckle:

You should :awesome:

p1020443.jpg