:eyebrows:

I have almost unpacked it though, there's only a horde of colourful tights and some smaller stuff in there. And I'll need warmer clothes than what I had on the June trip, since it's gonna be bloody cold. :supersad: There's 12 degrees here atm! This is almost like the beginning of winter already! :'(

manlybutterflyshirt.jpg

:chuckle: You better get ready.

I suppose it will be chilly :erm: You still have time to pack though, so don't worry :happy:

DSC05601.jpg

Well, I'd rather hope it would be hard for me, not him :eyebrows: (Sorry, I had to have mmy daily horrible innuendo :LOL:)

:eek: I just realised that I'm going to London in nine days! :stunned: I haven't unpacked my suitcase from the Milan&Paris trip yet! :LOL:

tacklethecute.jpg

Girl! I missed you :kiss:.

I'm going to London in 9 days too :party:. Shopping-plan or picnic still on? :LOL:.

Ok, this thread has gotten way too fast suddenly. :stunned: I just skipped to the last page, sorry :chuckle:

My Wembley ticket should get to my UK friend tomorrow and I really hope it does, otherwise I'm screwed - she's going to London on Saturday and won't return to her home for months. :stunned: So yeah, if my ticket doesn't arrive tomorrow, I'm without a ticket. Fail.

dontfiddlewithmyoranges.jpg

:stunned:. Oh how freaking awesome :stunned:. *pokes Dom for luck so the ticket comes tomorrow*.

:chuckle: You better get ready.

I suppose it will be chilly :erm: You still have time to pack though, so don't worry :happy:

I should start looking for clothes I'd need and wash those that need washing etc. So many things to do! And the glow-in-the-dark plectrum earrings aren't ready yet! :pope:

Girl! I missed you :kiss:.

I'm going to London in 9 days too :party:. Shopping-plan or picnic still on? :LOL:.

Hey! The schedule has gotten rather insane in the few previous weeks, so I have actually no idea what Iäm doing when and with whom. :LOL: I only know that I should get to the gigs.

How could you not need the things inside yet? :LOL:

Night girls :kiss:

Uh... I sometimes take some tights out to use them and then later put them back. :LOL:

Good night! :kiss:

theniflewlikeapidgeon.jpg

I should start looking for clothes I'd need and wash those that need washing etc. So many things to do! And the glow-in-the-dark plectrum earrings aren't ready yet! :pope:

Well, you can start tomorrow :awesome:

What "glow-in-the-dark plectrum earrings" ? :eek:

DSC05596.jpg

Hey! The schedule has gotten rather insane in the few previous weeks, so I have actually no idea what Iäm doing when and with whom. :LOL: I only know that I should get to the gigs.

theniflewlikeapidgeon.jpg

:LOL: You've got same as me then! I just know I have to meet with some people, give the scrapbook for Matt, ukulele for Dom and I have to get to the Wembley Stadium - that's all I know :LOL:. But a picnic would be EPIC :awesome:.

Well, you can start tomorrow :awesome:

What "glow-in-the-dark plectrum earrings" ? :eek:

yeah, if I can do anything besides stressing about whether I will get the job I interviewed for today or not. :chuckle:

I've been making earrings out of random things and I found that one of the music stores sells glow-in-the-dark plectrums. So I'm making a bunch for Wembley, have already promised these to some people. And I have Scissor Sisters plectrums as well, caught two at a gig and now I'm wearing them :awesome:

neckfondling.jpg

yeah, if I can do anything besides stressing about whether I will get the job I interviewed for today or not. :chuckle:

I've been making earrings out of random things and I found that one of the music stores sells glow-in-the-dark plectrums. So I'm making a bunch for Wembley, have already promised these to some people. And I have Scissor Sisters plectrums as well, caught two at a gig and now I'm wearing them :awesome:

neckfondling.jpg

Oh, you have a job interview tomorrow? :eek: Don't worry, you'll do great :yesey:

That sounds awesome! I hadn't heard of that before, Matt should start using them too, they would go great with his tinfoil suits :chuckle: You caught TWO plectums at the gig?

DSC05595.jpg

:LOL: You've got same as me then! I just know I have to meet with some people, give the scrapbook for Matt, ukulele for Dom and I have to get to the Wembley Stadium - that's all I know :LOL:. But a picnic would be EPIC :awesome:.

Well, judging by the current weather, we can probably have a boat picnic, because we'd get washed away in a park :LOL:

Oh, you have a job interview tomorrow? :eek: Don't worry, you'll do great :yesey:

That sounds awesome! I hadn't heard of that before, Matt should start using them too, they would go great with his tinfoil suits :chuckle: You caught TWO plectums at the gig?

No-no, the interview was today, tomorrow I should get the results. So nervous! :supersad: It would be an amazing place to work - in the concert hall with my best guy friend. :supersad:

Oh god no, Matt with plectrum earrings? :LOL: Yup, it was a festival gig in Estonia and most people started leaving the moment the gig ended, but then a handful of plectrums was thrown and since I was at the barrier, I managed to get two. :D

noseattheside.jpg

No-no, the interview was today, tomorrow I should get the results. So nervous! :supersad: It would be an amazing place to work - in the concert hall with my best guy friend. :supersad:

Oh god no, Matt with plectrum earrings? :LOL: Yup, it was a festival gig in Estonia and most people started leaving the moment the gig ended, but then a handful of plectrums was thrown and since I was at the barrier, I managed to get two. :D

noseattheside.jpg

Oh, good luck with the results! I hope you get the job, it sounds great :happy:

No, not earrings :LOL: Just using the glow-in-the-dark plectrums to play the guitar! Lucky you :D

6.jpg

I just got an email saying my LA ticket is in the mail :shifty:

I like that image :eyebrows:

61vrv2c.gif

:stunned:

:eyebrows:. I wanna see that again :happy:.

I hope so too :D. Or he made this teddy something new :LOL:. Colourful skinnies, for example :cool:.

:LOL:. VMA anyone? :chuckle:.

:chuckle: Let's hope someone throws a teddy bear with tight neon skinnys then.

It does? :stunned: I'm moving it from my bedroom next thing tomorrow.

What? Your getting rid of it? :eek:

musepic.jpg

1507_muse_470x300.jpg

:LOL:

Haven't seen this one before. :eek: Oi guys, what's the serious face about?

I have almost unpacked it though, there's only a horde of colourful tights and some smaller stuff in there. And I'll need warmer clothes than what I had on the June trip, since it's gonna be bloody cold. :supersad: There's 12 degrees here atm! This is almost like the beginning of winter already! :'(

I haven't been to London in September yet and therefore I have no idea what kind of weather it will be. The weather forecast for that week is not out yet, but I don't really trust them anyway. Does anyone know what kind of clothes should I bring? :unsure: (I could also ask this in the Wembley thread, but no one there bothers to answer my posts.)

:eek: I just realised that I'm going to London in nine days! :stunned: I haven't unpacked my suitcase from the Milan&Paris trip yet! :LOL:

I reckon you must have quite a lot clothes then! :LOL:

Well, it's kinda lying in front of my wardrobe and I just nudge it out of the way every now and then :$ I hate endings, I hate unpackings... you get my drift :chuckle:

Same here. I love to pack, because I know something great's coming up, but when I get home I don't wanna unpack. It just reminds me that an fantastic event is over and it makes me depressed. :(

chile_screen_2.jpg

Oh, good luck with the results! I hope you get the job, it sounds great :happy:

No, not earrings :LOL: Just using the glow-in-the-dark plectrums to play the guitar! Lucky you :D

6.jpg

Thanks :kiss: Still waiting for results, getting nervous... :chuckle:

Thank god! :LOL: I don't want to imagine him with lond dangling earrings. :chuckle:

:LOL:! We could always go to Teignmouth and get a boat from the seaside. We'd call a boat PDT and we could party there .

It's kinda far from London though, don't you think :p

I haven't been to London in September yet and therefore I have no idea what kind of weather it will be. The weather forecast for that week is not out yet, but I don't really trust them anyway. Does anyone know what kind of clothes should I bring? :unsure: (I could also ask this in the Wembley thread, but no one there bothers to answer my posts.)

I reckon you must have quite a lot clothes then! :LOL:

Same here. I love to pack, because I know something great's coming up, but when I get home I don't wanna unpack. It just reminds me that an fantastic event is over and it makes me depressed. :(

I checked accuweather.com, it doesn't show 10th and 11th yet, but the rest of the week is around 22-24 degrees. That sounds like heaven, compared to the 12 degrees we had yesterday! Oh, and at least those days show no rain. So basically bring some summer clothes that you could layer and something for rain, in case it's raining on the gig days.

Uh... yeah. :£ When I started earning money for myself, I kinda renewed my entire wardrobe over time. And shoes, oh dear. :facepalm:

Unpacking is annoying. :noey:

Hiya lovelies :kiss: Quick catch up - lots of pages to go over :D

chile_screen_2.jpg

It's not normally too bad over here in September - it's usually the case that we get a nice Indian summer just as all the kids start back to school :LOL: Layering clothes is definitely the way forward though, and a good waterproof coat won't go amiss just in case ;)

Thanks :kiss: Still waiting for results, getting nervous... :chuckle:

It's kinda far from London though, don't you think :p

I checked accuweather.com, it doesn't show 10th and 11th yet, but the rest of the week is around 22-24 degrees. That sounds like heaven, compared to the 12 degrees we had yesterday! Oh, and at least those days show no rain. So basically bring some summer clothes that you could layer and something for rain, in case it's raining on the gig days.

Fingers crossed me dear :kiss:

I've had a look at a couple of long range forecasts - all they can really give me is "cloudy" and about 19 degrees at the mo, which is I think is hedging their bets to be honest :chuckle: Fingers crossed again (hang on, it's getting tricky to type now :LOL:)

86803569.jpg

Fingers crossed me dear :kiss:

I've had a look at a couple of long range forecasts - all they can really give me is "cloudy" and about 19 degrees at the mo, which is I think is hedging their bets to be honest :chuckle: Fingers crossed again (hang on, it's getting tricky to type now :LOL:)

I hope you can untangle your fingers afterwards! :LOL:

fuckmesilly.jpg

*cough* Yes, you should. :ninja:

hi everyone, how are you all?

yesterday I spent the whole day with a friend of mine's relatives... they're from the states and since she and her family don't know a word in english my friend wanted me to be a sort of translator :chuckle:! it was so funny! :awesome:

Im kinda here. I dont know what's happened to Doris. I've been on Youtube fangirling about Bradley Cooper.

oooh bradley cooper... :ninja:

e181e8ed-ed58-4cb8-b38e-6726e5459f39.jpg

:stunned:

101225298.jpg

I want this photo without a watermark : (.

I think I can help you, but it's scanned from a magazine so I don't know if it's better...

1z99ur.jpg

I'm fine thanks, I found out I like Alex Turner so...: rolleyes:

:eyebrows:

No-one, it was just a little misunderstanding. : chuckle:

Unfortunately yes. When I first saw it, it gave me the creeps. : stunned:

124605543.jpg

I was like :LOL: instead!

Heya Guys.. Here is me checking in again..

Grandad is still in hospital! His left side of his face is still dropped and he can't moves his left side! He has now contracted phuemonia(sp?)! Nan is not doing to good either! And I nearly broke my wrist again! : ( I have school again a week Monday! I don't think I'm going to be emotionally ready : erm:

Dominic%2BHoward%2Bx_b5050ea5.jpg

:stunned: Dom HUG ME NOW!

*cough* : $

:kiss:

I know it sounds like something you always hear, but... everything's gonna be alright. be strong. :happy:

tumblr_l7tdjgIa5h1qzz3nfo1_500.jpg

Hello again!!! :p

How are you? I'm absolutely great. Just came back from the third day of this new school year. New year, a new start. I like things when they're fresh and new.

And today I'll go to a festival in my city. It's called Westerpop and it's free :ohmy:

I'm really exited :D

serious.jpg

n52221090828_1822097_9953.jpg

hello! how are you all?

I´m gonna be participating in these Games without Borders for my city tonight and tomorrow! :LOL: Remember the tv show? It´s kinda similar... loads of water and running around. It´s gonna be fun! And then I´m gonna have to sing some song with a friend for the cultural presentation! :LOL::LOL: Oh dear... pretty lime green outfits we´re gonna wear..:noey:

Fingers crossed we´re gonna win!

11r92x2.jpg