tumblr_lezyh0o1Db1qd08b1o1_500.jpg

sweaty :stunned:

btw. I found a pic of army of meerkats^^ :LOL :

tumblr_leu6buHKL61qf6vd1o1_500.jpg

:facepalm :

see there they are! they're the ones who voted over and over again untill their leader won sexiest male for the 4th time running! :LOL:

imagine your lips gently pressing down on his soft neck, your tongue sliding out to taste the warm tanned skin as he quietly moans :ninja :

o74qv5.jpg

:eek:

:stunned:

*dies*

tell me more tell me more :ninja::LOL:

In the middle of class not like at break or something? : eek:

Fair enough. But we will see one day if he regrets them or not : p

Oh god no! I don't want them that big or on show... Parents will kill me : LOL:

aftershow2003.jpg

yeah, my teacher went out for a moment and he was like check it out and lifted his tank top (seriously a tank top :rolleyes:) up i was like arhhhhh! where do i look!!!! :eek:

i should imagine he will, i mean he had his friend tattoo him once and when he showed it me you couldnt even tell what it was it was like a blob :noey:

IMG_0251.jpg

wanna ride on my magic carpet :eyebrows:

yeah, my teacher went out for a moment and he was like check it out and lifted his tank top (seriously a tank top :rolleyes:) up i was like arhhhhh! where do i look!!!! :eek:

i should imagine he will, i mean he had his friend tattoo him once and when he showed it me you couldnt even tell what it was it was like a blob :noey:

IMG_0251.jpg

wanna ride on my magic carpet :eyebrows:

It's a good thing your teacher did go out i think they would have had a heart attack!!! :stunned:

A tank top seriously? o.0... Arn't they meant for women? :LOL:

:noey: I don't think i would ever let a friend tattoo me even if they were really good. It's a bit like a friend who is a doctor you just don't do it...

My boyfriend's mum is learning how to tattoo people and he offered her to do it for me but i said no in the kindest way of course. But yeah i have seen her work and tbh it isn't very good... :stunned: But yeah even if she was good i don't think i would have let her tattoo me... :$

I want to ride more then just his magical carpet :eyebrows:!!!!

bcs.jpg

It's a good thing your teacher did go out i think they would have had a heart attack!!! :stunned :

A tank top seriously? o.0... Arn't they meant for women? :LOL :

:noey : I don't think i would ever let a friend tattoo me even if they were really good. It's a bit like a friend who is a doctor you just don't do it...

My boyfriend's mum is learning how to tattoo people and he offered her to do it for me but i said no in the kindest way of course. But yeah i have seen her work and tbh it isn't very good... :stunned : But yeah even if she was good i don't think i would have let her tattoo me... : $

I want to ride more then just his magical carpet :eyebrows:!!!!

bcs.jpg

i know! im worried about him and his fashion sense :erm:

yeah i know totally know where you're coming from :yesey: like my friend is training to be a hair dresser and she was like let me cut your fringe i was like :eek: i mean ummm i like it how it is :LOL:

me too :eyebrows:

I'm so sorry, are you ok? :eek:

Hehe :D maybe I will :shifty:

nyepvq.jpg

Yellow Dommeh :awesome :

*gets up and wipes brow* yes im fine :p probably better than i was before after reading that ;):LOL:

dominic-howard-muse-live-united--large-msg-126861499652.jpg

tumblr_lhflfiWUOX1qappnqo1_500.png

Dom looks too good in that interview for his own good... :eyebrows:

i know! im worried about him and his fashion sense :erm:

yeah i know totally know where you're coming from :yesey: like my friend is training to be a hair dresser and she was like let me cut your fringe i was like :eek: i mean ummm i like it how it is :LOL:

me too :eyebrows:

Maybe you should give him some fashion tips! :yesey:

Oh god i would never get a trainee hairdresser cut my hair!!! I love my hair too much :chuckle:

Speaking of haircuts i got mine trimmed the other day :happy:

It's nice and short once again :awesome:

I wish i could go back to long hair but i don't think i could cope. Long hair annoys me. Short hair is just nice and less hassle :p.

:eyebrows: Maybe he could show us the way to feeling good :eyebrows:!!!!!

muse124.jpg

Hello fellow PDT´ers. Long time no see......

Just found this hudge one on microcuts.net. Love that website :D

vision01.jpg

and these :p

MuseRockMagJuly06.jpg

Glasses Dom!!! (Never saw it before aswell, I think)

glassesDom.jpg

Edited by Lott_

tumblr_lhvlb04hdh1qcklcmo1_500.jpg

I saw a picutre of only Dom from this - just one picture tho - but are there any more pics from this photoshoot? :shifty:.

LOL APPARENTLY THIS IS DOM!?

dom.jpg

Awww <3. Dommey :happy:.

Yep, that's him :chuckle:.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

:eek:. Those pics are FAB :happy:. *saves*. They edited it too much at Xmas time :p.

tumblr_lhflfiWUOX1qappnqo1_500.png

:happy:

If you movie it up and down then Dom is moving :stunned:. *does that couple of times* :pimp:.