I circled Jake on the photo i am just below him...

He is the one with the red hair

I am the one with the black hair on the right lower side of him :happy:

manchester.jpg

Dom picture to stay on topic:

muse_br5.jpg

awesome :awesome:

im probably in there too, because by the sounds of it i was a few rows behind you :)

nice picture :eyebrows::LOL:

dom3.jpg

anyone believe the rumours that kate hudson is pregnant? :shifty:

awesome :awesome:

im probably in there too, because by the sounds of it i was a few rows behind you :)

nice picture :eyebrows::LOL:

dom3.jpg

anyone believe the rumours that kate hudson is pregnant? :shifty:

:awesome: WOO! Go us!!

And very nice isn't it? :eyebrows:

I think it's true :erm:... Apperently it wasn't planned and matt was planning on having a break with her... I don't mind if she is or not as long as matt is happy and it doesn't kill muse that's all i care about!

Download_Muse_JG_07.jpg

:awesome: WOO! Go us!!

And very nice isn't it? :eyebrows:

I think it's true :erm:... Apperently it wasn't planned and matt was planning on having a break with her... I don't mind if she is or not as long as matt is happy and it doesn't kill muse that's all i care about!

Download_Muse_JG_07.jpg

First off: OMFG the picture ... Drummer arms right there :stongue::chuckle:

Really? He was planning on having a break with her? Where did you hear/read that? ... Well... I really hope it doesn't kill the band.... REALLY... Kill Muse = Kill me :ninja:

I don't even wanna think about something terrible like that ... ^^#

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, LADIES! :D

First off: OMFG the picture ... Drummer arms right there :stongue::chuckle:

Really? He was planning on having a break with her? Where did you hear/read that? ... Well... I really hope it doesn't kill the band.... REALLY... Kill Muse = Kill me :ninja:

I don't even wanna think about something terrible like that ... ^^#

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, LADIES! :D

Gotta love the drummer arms!!!

Yeah apperently... Apperently he was unhappy :erm:.. But i think that was just a rumour. Snap if it kills muse i will be horribly gutted no more amazing muse concerts! :supersad: as long as matt is happy and muse stays thats all that matters! And if she kills muse or hurts matt i will hunt her down :mad:... Snap i can't imagine a world without muse!!

:awesome: So going to vote my daily votes :p

262010656_cb6f3926a0_o.jpg

Yeah apperently... Apperently he was unhappy :erm:.. But i think that was just a rumour. Snap if it kills muse i will be horribly gutted no more amazing muse concerts! :supersad: as long as matt is happy and muse stays thats all that matters! And if she kills muse or hurts matt i will hunt her down :mad:... Snap i can't imagine a world without muse!!

+1

dom_end.jpg

:happy:

:awesome: So going to vote my daily votes :p

Dear Dom,

I wuv ur muscles.

Please let me mawwy them.

Love, Doris :)

Wow, I hope it's just a rumour - if KH carries his child I at least want him to be happy with her o.O

I can't imagine that it's gonna kill Muse though... I mean what about Chris? He can cope with the whole situation of being in a band AND being a dad, too... And he has far more than only one child xD It would be kind of an "unfair" thing to do... They didn't split up when Chris became a dad multiple times and Dom didn't leave the band either, when his dad died...I just hope KH wouldn't want him to end the whole thing, dang it would KILL me... /end of long rant

Short version: Matt, please be a happy Papa and Muse, please stay the way you are. :)

+1

dom_end.jpg

:happy:

I think a lot of people think the same :happy:

Well at least i like to think so :erm:...

Dear Dom,

I wuv ur muscles.

Love, Doris :)

Wow, I hope it's just a rumour - if KH carries his child I at least want him to be happy with her o.O

I can't imagine that it's gonna kill Muse though... I mean what about Chris? He can cope with the whole situation of being in a band AND being a dad, too... And he has far more than only one child xD It would be kind of an "unfair" thing to do... They didn't split up when Chris became a dad multiple times and Dom didn't leave the band either, when his dad died...I just hope KH wouldn't want him to end the whole thing, dang it would KILL me... /end of long rant

Short version: Matt, please be a happy Papa and Muse, please stay the way you are. :)

:chuckle:!!! As long as i can marry dom :p

I hope it is just a rumour... Because if it isn't he obviously will just stay with her because they are having a child... After all he is an emotion man! And i agree i just want him to be happy.

I don't think it will kill muse either i have the fear that it may change their music completly... He is a big daddy he has more then 3 kids!! :happy: I am sure muse will remain and i am sure that matt is happy and that whole break thing is just a rumour either way i am happy for them after all it's a little bellz! :awesome:

wennphotos360071.jpg

Dear Dom,

I wuv ur muscles.

Love, Doris

dont worry about the long rant, i dont want it to be true, but if they are happy, then thats cool and im happy too :) like you im so worried that its going to effect the band and i dont think matt will cope as well as chris, i feel like a bitch saying that :(and yeah i love your short statment :p

Yeah apperently... Apperently he was unhappy.. But i think that was just a rumour. Snap if it kills muse i will be horribly gutted no more amazing muse concerts! as long as matt is happy and muse stays thats all that matters! And if she kills muse or hurts matt i will hunt her down :mad:... Snap i can't imagine a world without muse!!

drummer arms, my one weakness :p

TEAM FAFF BAG! :dom: :dom: :dom:

no more muse concerts! im going to die!!!!! and we will totally hunt her down :fear: appearently i read on facebook some people have been sending her death threats, i think that is a taking it too far, if they were true muse fans they would be happy for him

more drummer arms :awesome:

72057755_2-1.jpg

lol is it weird that i feel that im whipsering when using the black font :LOL:

I think a lot of people think the same :happy:

Well at least i like to think so :erm:...

:chuckle:!!! As long as i can marry dom :p

I hope it is just a rumour... Because if it isn't he obviously will just stay with her because they are having a child... After all he is an emotion man! And i agree i just want him to be happy.

I don't think it will kill muse either i have the fear that it may change their music completly... He is a big daddy he has more then 3 kids!! :happy: I am sure muse will remain and i am sure that matt is happy and that whole break thing is just a rumour either way i am happy for them after all it's a little bellz! :awesome:

wennphotos360071.jpg

Err... How do you want to seperate Dom and his muscles?

:chuckle:

That's what I meant ... I feel bad for people who "have" to stay with their partners, because they're having a child together, even though they are unhappy :(

I HOPE it won't change their music.... But I do have the feeling, that KH likes "Rockstars" ... So there's still hope that their style won't change that much because Matt has to stick to his Rockstar-image? ^^

I really hope so... Don't want their music to become too soft ...at all :/

According to the latest rumours he doesn't seem to be unhappy, so let's hope that's the way it really is :)

Maybe Chris will give him some advice on how to be a good daddy? :LOL:

drummer arms, my one weakness : p

TEAM FAFF BAG! :D om: :D om: :do m:

no more muse concerts! im going to die!!!!! and we will totally hunt her down :fear: appearently i read on facebook some people have been sending her death threats, i think that is a taking it too far, if they were true muse fans they would be happy for him

lol is it weird that i feel that im whipsering when using the black font :LO L:

Snap one of my weakness too haha

Go teamfaff bag!!! :dom:

I will die too muse concerts are the best kind of concerts in the world!! I read that too it got wayyyy too far i just don't understand those kinds of people who would want the mother of matt's baby dead? Matt will be down and depressed. And matt is happy why would someone want to take his happiness away from him? They are just sick people.

Exactly! They arn't true fans! :noey:

:chuckle: No cause i feel like it too :p

Err... How do you want to seperate Dom and his muscles?

:chuck le:

That's what I meant ... I feel bad for people who "have" to stay with their partners, because they're having a child together, even though they are unhappy : (

I HOPE it won't change their music.... But I do have the feeling, that KH likes "Rockstars" ... So there's still hope that their style won't change that much because Matt has to stick to his Rockstar-image? ^^

I really hope so... Don't want their music to become too soft ...at all :/

According to the latest rumours he doesn't seem to be unhappy, so let's hope that's the way it really is : )

Maybe Chris will give him some advice on how to be a good daddy? :LO L:

You don't! We share dom! :yesey: Sharing is caring!

I feel bad for them too... I know a few parents whom are in that kind of situation! I would hate to be in that position!

I really hope it doesn't either thats the main worry for me! I am worried it may all go NSC :erm:... I heard that too but i think matt maybe influenced by her kind of music sorta thing...

I hope he is happy :happy:

:chuckle: I am sure matt will be a great dad on his own :awesome:. I would love matt to be my dad lol!

P1040360.jpg

:stunned::$

I will die too muse concerts are the best kind of concerts in the world!! I read that too it got wayyyy too far i just don't understand those kinds of people who would want the mother of matt's baby dead? Matt will be down and depressed. And matt is happy why would someone want to take his happiness away from him? They are just sick people.

I feel bad for them too... I know a few parents whom are in that kind of situation! I would hate to be in that position!

I really hope it doesn't either thats the main worry for me! I am worried it may all go NSC :erm:... I heard that too but i think matt maybe influenced by her kind of music sorta thing...

:chuckle: I am sure matt will be a great dad on his own :awesome:. I would love matt to be my dad lol!

P1040360.jpg

you think you're whispering...but uh this can still be read. durrrr :erm:

P1040360.jpg

2 things:

1) I took that picture!

2) no discussing or speculating it on band member's life means no discussing, not putting in black and small font hoping no one will notice. You do realise the mods can read that too?

Mine, too. See mah keepz.

These are my favourite muscles

Dom089.jpg

Dom556.jpg

Dom848.jpg

]

drummer arms are amazing. fact.

thats such a good keep :p

i got his teeth though :D:LOL:

Go teamfaff bag!!! :dom :

Exactly! They arn't true fans! :noey :

P1040360.jpg

how is dom doing in the nme poll? when i looked last night he was 3rd :eek:

:LOL: good to know im not alone :p

DOMMEH.jpg

you think you're whispering...but uh this can still be read. durrrr :erm:

I said it feels like i am whispering. Not that i am whispering.

And yes i know it can be read it can be read anywhere it is being placed on here.

I took that picture!

Did you :eek: It's a good photo :happy: I just saw it on microcuts sorry if it wasn't ment to be there or something :erm:

is dom doing in the nme poll? when i looked last night he was 3rd :eek:

:LOL: good to know im not alone :p

DOMMEH.jpg

He is first atm. Matt has gone down... :erm:

dom.jpg