I love this series :LOL: I can do that with a lot though. Like a Friends marathon or something :chuckle: And I have all ten seasons :chuckle:

13-5.jpg

Friends are great :chuckle: They've been showing it non-stop here every weekend for so many years! I think I know all the episodes by heart

2741511596_3.jpg

Nono, I think you misunderstood the situation. We weren't talking about Kapranos, but about Turner. :chuckle:

Oh :facepalm: I thought you were talking about Kapranos still, my mistake. Although spamming both boards with a PAT wouldn't be so bad.

Who are you talking about? Kapranos? Or Turner? :shifty:even Kapranos isn't that bad :ninja:

:LOL: Kapranos ! but yes they are both enjoyable to watch :eyebrows:

muse2212.jpg

Whenever I look at this picture I never see Chris :noey:

Whining break - my throat hurts so fucking much that I almost can't breathe without feeling intense pain :awesome: Ah, I love summertime with 16 degrees and constant thunderstorms. :happy:

(:fear:)

adorablemanwhore.jpg

Τhat doesn't sound very nice :supersad: Ιs it raining now?

735398.jpg

Τhat doesn't sound very nice :supersad: Ιs it raining now?

Nope, not at the moment, but I woke up this morning because it sounded like someone was hurling huge tanks of water at my window. Horizontal rain! :awesome: *gets mental images of a certain scene in Inception* Strange weather, huh? :shifty:

Ok, I should probably not try to convince myself that I'm dreaming, not even as a joke. :LOL: This might have unexpected results, especially when I'm so tired that I can barely understand what i'm writing. :chuckle:

somefuckingwater.jpg

Nope, not at the moment, but I woke up this morning because it sounded like someone was hurling huge tanks of water at my window. Horizontal rain! :awesome: *gets mental images of a certain scene in Inception* Strange weather, huh? :shifty:

Ok, I should probably not try to convince myself that I'm dreaming, not even as a joke. :LOL: This might have unexpected results, especially when I'm so tired that I can barely understand what i'm writing. :chuckle:

somefuckingwater.jpg

Υeah, very strange :stunned: Here it was a bit windy today, but it was still very hot.

I still haven't watched it :LOL: I should, but I'm too busy studying and I haven't left the house for 3 days :supersad:

360-degrees-in_sydney_bay_coming.jpg

Υeah, very strange :stunned: Here it was a bit windy today, but it was still very hot.

I still haven't watched it :LOL: I should, but I'm too busy studying and I haven't left the house for 3 days :supersad:

360-degrees-in_sydney_bay_coming.jpg

My throat wants heat :supersad:

You have so much to study that there's not even time for a quick visit to the cinema? :eek: Poor girl :(

My throat wants heat :supersad:

You have so much to study that there's not even time for a quick visit to the cinema? :eek: Poor girl :(

Why don't you make yourself a cup of tea? You'll feel better :yesey:

I do have some time,I just don't have a cinema close to me at the moment though. :chuckle: When I'm not at the uni I live with my parents' in a village with 1000 people :stunned:

dom---sydney---new-born.jpg

Why don't you make yourself a cup of tea? You'll feel better :yesey:

I do have some time,I just don't have a cinema close to me at the moment though. :chuckle: When I'm not at the uni I live with my parents' in a village with 1000 people :stunned:

I've drank so much tea already, it's not really helping. :noey: Hm, maybe my onion-honey is ready... I know it must sound strange, but onion and honey are both good for you when you've caught a cold, so mixing them up actually makes a lot of sense. And the onion tastes really nice, plus the honey is turned into like a sweet&sour sauce. I actually sometimes made this as a child when I was completely healthy just so I could eat it :chuckle:

Oh. :stunned: That explains it :LOL:

yourdentistlovesyou.jpg

I've drank so much tea already, it's not really helping. :noey: Hm, maybe my onion-honey is ready... I know it must sound strange, but onion and honey are both good for you when you've caught a cold, so mixing them up actually makes a lot of sense. And the onion tastes really nice, plus the honey is turned into like a sweet&sour sauce. I actually sometimes made this as a child when I was completely healthy just so I could eat it :chuckle:

Oh. :stunned: That explains it :LOL:

yourdentistlovesyou.jpg

I've never heard of that before :erm: But I remember my mother giving us a spoonful of honey everytime we had a sore throat when we were little. I didn't like it :supersad:

Yeah, there used to be one in the nearby town, but they closed it down a couple of years ago to turn it into a nightclub :noey:

42.jpg

I've never heard of that before :erm: But I remember my mother giving us a spoonful of honey everytime we had a sore throat when we were little. I didn't like it :supersad:

Yeah, there used to be one in the nearby town, but they closed it down a couple of years ago to turn it into a nightclub :noey:

But honey is awesome! :supersad:

Pff, stupid. :noey: I could recommend being a pirate and downloading it, but it's such an amazing movie that it's totally worth the ticket money - even four times. :LOL: Plus it's better to watch it on the big screen.

ishouldgotobed.jpg

the filename is pure truth :LOL:

But honey is awesome! :supersad:

Pff, stupid. :noey: I could recommend being a pirate and downloading it, but it's such an amazing movie that it's totally worth the ticket money - even four times. :LOL: Plus it's better to watch it on the big screen.

ishouldgotobed.jpg

the filename is pure truth :LOL:

It is, but try eating a spoonful without anything else to accompany it with :noey:

I will watch it, just don't know when :chuckle:

Yeah, I should go to bed too, goodnight! :kiss:

Looks like you guys have cold weather as well, it started hailing here so much that it had looked like it snowed :supersad:. I can feel fall nearing.

Oh Aurora have you taken any cough drops? I had a sore throat for a few days now and I like taking those to soothe it. Also vitamin C :) I've never heard of onions and honey before.

Yes Inception is my new favourite film :awesome: you have to see it at least once on the big screen natasha. :)

domsideon.jpg