Any possibility of a new DVD?

mwanafalsafa

Has anyone heard or read anything about Muse possibly coming out with a new full-length DVD?

Given how elaborate their stage setup is for the Resistance Tour it seems like it would be a waste not to turn one of those shows into a DVD on par with HAARP.

I haven't heard anything myself, I'm just curious.

Yeah, and Matt mentioned something about Christmas being good for business. As in they're hoping to have some sort of a release out at the end of this year.

But then obviously they've got so much to do apart from this as well, and so fingers crossed really! :)

Matt and Dom said in an interview that they want to do a DVD like this one. And they've recorded every stadium show, and i'm sure they've recorded or will be able to get footage from their festival shows.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live!_Tonight!_Sold_Out!!

Wow, they have mega footage to go through then, hopefully some fun things too!

Didn't they have a full gig on Myspace or something like that?

As Melissaaa said, they talked about releasing a new DVD for christmas. I don't know what I hope for the most; a "new HAARP", from Wembley, something from the Resistance tour with the towers, or a mashup of lots of gigs (if they include the one from Bergen, because I got filmed all the time :awesome: But they probably won't).

Yeah, and Matt mentioned something about Christmas being good for business. As in they're hoping to have some sort of a release out at the end of this year.

But then obviously they've got so much to do apart from this as well, and so fingers crossed really! :)

I'm sorry, very offtopic, but best avatar ever :LOL:

Archived