Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

so uhh has anyone worked out a way on how everyone will know if you are a muse forumer or not other than the shirt idea... if that made any sence.

cause i want to exclude all 12yr olds who only know Starlight. they don't deserve to be anywhere near muse. or us.

thats a bit harsh. I think it's cool that muse have such a diverse audience.

i saw a kid with her 40 y o mother. the kid was a teeny bopper and the mum looked sooo daggy, but they both sang along with all the songs.

why shouldnt they enjoy muse?

WHO BOUGHT ALL THE MEDIUM BLOODY HOODIES!??

I had to buy a large...! I didn't want to miss out! When I went up to the stand there was only xs, l and xl hoodies left! True the large is comfortable, but it looks crap... like I'm either wearing my fat friend's hoodie or I've lost a shit load of weight!

Plus I've added to my Novelty Muse items buy buying a scarf. (I want each piece of Muse clothing! I hope they make underpants and regular pants! Then I'd be complete! :\mm/::musesign::yesey:)

Was too disorganised to bring my flag with "Muse Rock My Socks", so I had to leave it behind (I didn't have time to colour in the writing)! Oh well, there's always next time!

did anyone notice check sitting outside rod laver before the show.

i just saw a bunch of guys sittin down having a smoke, went into rod, and the support act comes out and it was the guys i had seen.

I'm pretty sure anyway. i recognise two of em, they guy in the I love new york tshirt and i think one of the guitarist

Thanks so much for cloaking my stuff again!

And sorry black_opal, cause i bought one of two last medium hoodies at one of the stalls. but there was an absolute massive difference between small and medium.

i saw a kid with her 40 y o mother. the kid was a teeny bopper and the mum looked sooo daggy, but they both sang along with all the songs.

I'll admit there are some around that do like Muse and are alright, but there are also many who only know Starlight.

Thanks so much for cloaking my stuff again!

And sorry black_opal, cause i bought one of two last medium hoodies at one of the stalls. but there was an absolute massive difference between small and medium.

I'll admit there are some around that do like Muse and are alright, but there are also many who only know Starlight.

yeah, they're missing out big time.

but i reckon there wouldnt be many willing to fork out $100 just to hear starlight.

Unlike zep fans. I reckon allot of rich bastards will be going to Led zepplin just to say they've been even though they dont like them.

i like muse fans though. generally i reckon we're a good bunch of people.

Guest Bennett

was anyone lining up outside door six? i was leaning on the giant silver waste bin next to the toilet door (sounds lovely, yes!)

and i was greeting randoms as they went to the toilet lol.

and there was a girl with a batman shirt.

mm yes.

Of all the people I can remember, I can remember seeing her. But that's about it. lol

Anyway, who was sitting around seat 256 section H lower? That's where i was. Agreed with the not many people getting into it. I was going off (rather, I found it impossible not to), and the woman next to me was really getting into the more popular songs, but the two guys next to me sat for the entire thing. To each their own, I suppose! Next time I'm definitely going for floor tickets.

Well, I almost threw up and severely strain some muscles in my hips from a large cough after signing so loudly (I wonder if anyone heard me? he he), but was so worth. I am so happy they played Fury, and kind of bummed they couldn't do RBS, although Apocalypse Please was a good substitution, for me anyway.

I got there with my friend and his sister at about 5:30, and heard all the sound checks they did, and RBS was one of them. The also did a run of Yes Please, I noted.

But, still damn awesome. Very damn awesome. I wish I had the time and money to chase them around the country :D

I'm 46 and my husband is 51.

Age is no barrier.

We loved the concert!

We were in row R in seats around 270.

I found my friends from church there also, heh.

Is it just me or did the set list seem really jumbled up?

Anyway, I found them playing Fury so weird, just because hardly anyone knew it, and personally it was a tad slow to be played live very well. Still pretty cool though.

LOVED the confetti thing in Feeling Good

Hey guys I took a few vids on my camera phone last night.

Pretty crappy video quality but the sound came out alright.

I will put a couple more on my youtube account later or tomorrow.

Here is the last half of KOC.

Thank you so much for this - I "recorded" this song and several others - then afterwards discovered I'd hit the wrong button and had nothing!

:(

We were in row R in seats around 270.

I found my friends from church there also, heh.

Is it just me or did the set list seem really jumbled up?

Anyway, I found them playing Fury so weird, just because hardly anyone knew it, and personally it was a tad slow to be played live very well. Still pretty cool though.

LOVED the confetti thing in Feeling Good

i also noticed when they were playing Fury that not many people standing around me were singing along/knew the words.

i was wearing brown/grey skinny jeans a green shirt that said i heart and then had a picture of a pirate on it (until i went to the merch stand, then i had the invincible shirt) and maroon converse with MUSE written on the front.

anyone see me?

i'd also like to find out if the blonde guy with the headphones and his friend that i met up with in the mosh a few times are on here anywhere. they were nice.

that's a video of stockholm syndrome i got...

and the one photo i managed to get in focus, it came out awesome...

That is a fine photo! :D

Also I will be posting from my phone (when I'm not recording my fav songs) at the brissy concert to keep you all updated not on this thread though the riverstage one!

Guest Bennett
That is a fine photo! :D

Also I will be posting from my phone (when I'm not recording my fav songs) at the brissy concert to keep you all updated not on this thread though the riverstage one!

bennett's tip of the day:

don't take a camera or anything else that could distract you from the concert. take a lighter for soldier's poem. THATS IT.

seriously. rely on others for photos.

I'm Jess. Red shirt, gray pants, rocked up about 10:30 and was at the same gate as you. One that cloked your stuff. Yerr, thats me. :)

I SAW YOU AND I WAS LIKE

"dude she looks familiar..."

except i didn't know you'd be wearing a red shirt!

i was the one with the white shirt with MUSE and song names all over it

and uneven haircut :p

yeah, but you know, they're not hurting anyone. it's not illegal for someone to go to a concert just because they want to see it.

seeing heaps of teenyboppers wearing dresses (god knows why) didn't have any impact on how good the concert was for me.

The gig last night was ace!

Got there just about on time, bought merch when I got there, the satellite shirt and a bag. Was at Door 5, Row F. They were great seats, was really happy with them. :D

I really enjoyed The Checks!!! They were a lot better than Ground Components...

Terribly Easy was pretty good! :happy: Loved his dancing too, ha ha!

Muse were amazing! Can't believe Micro Cuts, Fury, Apocalypse Please were played! Absolutely wicked. :D Loved Soldier's Poem! Was happy with AP, but Ruled By Secrecy would've been...wow. Plug In Baby had everyone going insane, it was really cool to see. Quite a few people near where I was stood up for most of the gig, I stood up/jumped/sang/clapped for the entire time, I'm kinda exhausted and a tiny bit deaf still :LOL: Bit disappointed that there was no Citizen Erased, but Micro Cuts made up for it. :happy: Loved whenever they talked, even though it wasn't that much!

I was wearing uber bright pink jeans, a red Muse shirt from Festival Hall, and glow stick bracelets. :D Got comments on the way home about the pants, ha ha, that was pretty cool. :p

was anyone lining up outside door six? i was leaning on the giant silver waste bin next to the toilet door (sounds lovely, yes!)

and i was greeting randoms as they went to the toilet lol.

mm yes.

hahaha was that you? yeah i then u greated me as i came out of the toilet

i was wearing brown/grey skinny jeans a green shirt that said i heart and then had a picture of a pirate on it (until i went to the merch stand, then i had the invincible shirt) and maroon converse with MUSE written on the front.

anyone see me?

i'd also like to find out if the blonde guy with the headphones and his friend that i met up with in the mosh a few times are on here anywhere. they were nice.

I DID!

:LOL:

Archived