Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

its been aaaaaages since i came to this thread.

2 questions:

a) has support been confirmed yet?

b) any muser meetups?

cheers boys and girls and boy/girls and girl/boys!

a) No support yet. Who knows when!

b) yes we are. The location is to be confirmed, but it might just be outside Rod Laver, because of the youngens that can't go to a pub. Keep your eye out, we'll sort something out.

Support the younguns. :D

We're sorry about the fact you'll have to skip the pub. :LOL:

:LOL: 'salright. We'll might just get drunk before we get there!

hehe good, i had a back-up plan if you didnt anyway :p

and coffee, its not just any muser meet-ups, its MUSER-FORUMERS meet ups as only people here will know the secret/kinda clear as day meeting point

Let's get the young ones wasted before muse! Actually, no then they might pass out BEFORE the gig. We better not have that...

Oh pfft I'm 19 and I still can't hold my alcohol well. Urgh. No clue why. Ah well, so I'll probably just be drinking non-alcoholic stuff. Don't really want to get drunk before Muse. Heheheh. xP I don't want my 100 bucks to be wasted in a blur. Lol.

I agree. I bit, but not too much drinking before a gig is fine. I HATE not remembering some of a gig, it's only happened to me once, and that is too many times!! Stupid vodka..... ;)

I agree. I bit, but not too much drinking before a gig is fine. I HATE not remembering some of a gig, it's only happened to me once, and that is too many times!! Stupid vodka..... ;)

Aww -pats- Hehe. Yea, I haven't had an incident where I can't remember anything yet though. Lol. Probably because I can never get drunk enough. :rolleyes:

Aww -pats- Hehe. Yea, I haven't had an incident where I can't remember anything yet though. Lol. Probably because I can never get drunk enough. :rolleyes:

Thanks! :D I remember MOST of it, but there a parts where i'm like :stunned: that happened? One of my friends was worse than me though. She doesn't remember any of it! :LOL: We'll try not to get that drunk before Muse huh?

my ears are burning. :p

Ah, was actually think of Lo at the time, but you work too....

lol, thats awesome... yeah ok ok so just be social before and then once ( sorry lil ones we still love ya :p ) the youngins are gone. have a drink or 2 at some random place that musites will take over :D

Good plan!

a) No support yet. Who knows when!

b) yes we are. The location is to be confirmed, but it might just be outside Rod Laver, because of the youngens that can't go to a pub. Keep your eye out, we'll sort something out.

a) dang. hope its soon! i personally would love it if ground components supported again, but everyone else hated them..

b) awesome! support us youngsters! :p

:LOL: fair enough i guess

i know how much everyone else hated them, but i dunno. i thought they put on a good show. much better than *shudder* neon did

Neon was GOD in comparison to GC

onyl thing i liked about GC was that they eventually realised ppl didnt want them there and just stuffed around :)

Archived