First Muse Concert Questions

amuseme543

Im going to see Muse October 24, 2010 in Newark NJ. I live in New Jersey and this is my only real opertunity to see Muse live. And since this is my first Muse concert (second overall) I have a few questions. :p First, what songs are they playing for this tour? Second (and last :LOL:) Is there anyway i can meet the guys and get an autograph? Being a musician (piano, guitar, bass, sax, and drums), Matt is my idol and since they wont be back here for a while I want to know how i can meet him, get a picture etc, etc. Thanks for the help :).

1. The copy/paste setlist from the last US arena tour plus Neutron Star Collision, Unintended, and minus MK Ultra if I had to guess :rolleyes:

2. Not likely. They don't really do meet and greets after gigs anymore. Even if they did, you'd be lucky to score just a couple of seconds with them. Either slip someone a few Grants, rapidly befriend stage crew members (use your imagination), or develop some killer detective (stalking) skills.

1. The copy/paste setlist from the last US arena tour plus Neutron Star Collision, Unintended, and minus MK Ultra if I had to guess :rolleyes:

2. Not likely. They don't really do meet and greets after gigs anymore. Even if they did, you'd be lucky to score just a couple of seconds with them. Either slip someone a few Grants, rapidly befriend stage crew members (use your imagination), or develop some killer detective (stalking) skills.

Hahaha Ill try thanks

For questions on this gig, you'd probably be best to join us in the thread specifically about the N.J. show: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=73718&page=60 ... lots of opportunity to make plans and share advice.

To answer your questions here, though, we really don't know what songs will be played, although they've had a fairly consistent setlist in their spring U.S. tour and their current stadium/festival tour ... mostly songs off The Resistance and their big hits off previous albums. Who knows, though? I'm sure you'll get lots of sarcastic answers from the cats on this messageboard; folks love to complain about the setlists. :rolleyes: Personally I'm not real picky since I like all Muse's music ... :happy:

As for meeting the guys, you can try to hang out after the show (again, see our thread, some other folks will be doing so I'm sure) and see if you can cross paths as they head to the buses. Others have occasionally had luck with that. I never want to be too intrusive but it's worth a try just in case they feel like stopping for us weird fans.;) Also, keep your eyes (ears) out for local radio contests that could involve meeting the band ... 104.5 in Philly did that in March.

Im going to see Muse October 24, 2010 in Newark NJ. I live in New Jersey and this is my only real opertunity to see Muse live. And since this is my first Muse concert (second overall) I have a few questions. :p First, what songs are they playing for this tour? Second (and last :LOL:) Is there anyway i can meet the guys and get an autograph? Being a musician (piano, guitar, bass, sax, and drums), Matt is my idol and since they wont be back here for a while I want to know how i can meet him, get a picture etc, etc. Thanks for the help :).

setlist will most likely be something like this:

Uprising

Resistance

New Born

Map of the Problematique*

Supermassive Black Hole

Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever)*

MK Ultra*

Guiding Light*

Hysteria

United States of Eurasia

Feeling Good

Undisclosed Desires

Starlight

Plug in Baby

Time is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

Exogenesis: Symphony Part 1 (Overture)

Stockholm Syndrome

Knights of Cydonia

*means it might not be played - I wouldn't expect any more than three of those to be played

most likely one or two

For songs,

The going to be played no matter (At an arena gig) what songs

Uprising

Resistance

Undisclosed Desires

United States of Eurasia

Plug In Baby

Time is Running Out

Hysteria

Knights of Cydonia

Starlight

New Born

Supermassive Black Hole

Nishe

Stockholm Syndrome

The most likely will get played will get played

Unnatural Selection

Feeling Good

The probably will be added

Neutron Star Collision

The rotated songs (You may get one of these, two of these, or all of these)

MK Ultra

Guiding Light

Map of the Problematique

The if you are really really lucky

Bliss

Ruled by Secrecy

Citizen Erased

Archived