Is your father going on holiday or sth like that? Where?

So depending on wich time it is for you u could still have nap :)

Thanks - still I hope my fitness will get better once I keep on the training :chuckle:

lzwd9t6r.jpg

He's going on some bike ride across a state here. It's like a week long thing, he does it every year.

I'll probably crash sooner or later, I stayed up till 4 AM last night so waking up early was not good today :chuckle:

My fitness is terrible. I eat a lot less than I did before but I never exercise :LOL:

And hello bee (who's name I also don't know yet) :ninja::happy:

Chris55.png

He's going on some bike ride across a state here. It's like a week long thing, he does it every year.

I'll probably crash sooner or later, I stayed up till 4 AM last night so waking up early was not good today :chuckle:

My fitness is terrible. I eat a lot less than I did before but I never exercise :LOL:

Chris55.png

Oh no! I hope I'm not rubbing off on you with the staying up 'till sunrise thing. :LOL:

S1050271.jpg

Too good to spoiler. :D

hai everyone!

awww :LOL: that face!

i have no idea what's going on...but i wanted to pop in and say hello at least.

:happy:

Hello there bee :happy:

Chris55.png

Sounds interessting :awesome: But also very exhausting... so you're father got the physical fitness for both of us :chuckle:

I don't like to do sports either but since I finished school and spend more time at home I don't feel fit anymore so I'm always doing sports for sth like 2 weeks until I feel better again and then give it up :LOL:

4345yv5t.jpg

I hate sports. :LOL: I never exercise. Everrr.

Well, I'll play Frisbee and soccer with my friends when they ask, but that's about it. Since we usually end up just fooling around. Last time we actually fell asleep on the field and woke up around 3am going, "Crap, we have to go home!"

Musechristhrillingthefans.jpg

Oh no! I hope I'm not rubbing off on you with the staying up 'till sunrise thing. :LOL:

S1050271.jpg

Oh trust me, it's not you :chuckle:

Hello there bee :happy:

Sounds interessting :awesome: But also very exhausting... so you're father got the physical fitness for both of us :chuckle:

I don't like to do sports either but since I finished school and spend more time at home I don't feel fit anymore so I'm always doing sports for sth like 2 weeks until I feel better again and then give it up :LOL:

4345yv5t.jpg

He rides he bike a lot. Every day he usually ride for two hours. It make me feel so lazy :chuckle:

Chris58.png

Yum. Depict that as you please :p

S1050271.jpg

*evil grin*

Why,helloooo,there tart tank. :eyebrows:

Well, I'll play Frisbee and soccer with my friends when they ask, but that's about it. Since we usually end up just fooling around. Last time we actually fell asleep on the field and woke up around 3am going, "Crap, we have to go home!"

*high five*

Even though I should exercise because I'm a bit chubby I still don't do it. You get sweaty, your hair is all frizzy and your boobs bounce around. Where's the fun in that? :rolleyes:

Fell asleep on the field? :LOL: Suspicious,I'd say.

You're my hero :chuckle:

He rides he bike a lot. Every day he usually ride for two hours. It make me feel so lazy :chuckle:

Wow that's... insane :chuckle: Well if he likes it.... still not my cup of tea :LOL:

*evil grin*

Why,helloooo,there tart tank. :eyebrows:

*high five*

Even though I should exercise because I'm a bit chubby I still don't do it. You get sweaty, your hair is all frizzy and your boobs bounce around. Where's the fun in that? :rolleyes:

Fell asleep on the field? :LOL: Suspicious,I'd say.

Good evening, Marta :) How are you doing today?

Your description of exercise should be adopted from Oxoford Dictionary ar at least wikipedia :chuckle:

ztkzhcpf.jpg

I'm deathly skinny so everyone assumes I exercise a lot. It's really just good luck. :LOL:

And I agree with gigapoodle: I don't mind the sweating, I just don't want to get up and move. :LOL: I also find it incredibly boring to just exercise for the sake of exercising. That's why I don't mind things like sports where there's other people involved and it's all a bit of good fun, but like jogging... going to the gym... I can't stand it. I don't mind going on walks alone, though...

I mean, I had summer gym back in June - 4 hours of exercise everyday for a month. At first I hated it but it actually turned out well, as I lost 7 pounds and cut a minute and a half off of my mile time :happy:. So I was thinking after that was finished, 'Oooh, exercising isn't that bad! I'm going to do this 3 times a week and be healthier!' Well that lasted about a week before I turned back into a tard :LOL:

Chris49.jpg

I mean, I had summer gym back in June - 4 hours of exercise everyday for a month. At first I hated it but it actually turned out well, as I lost 7 pounds and cut a minute and a half off of my mile time :happy:. So I was thinking after that was finished, 'Oooh, exercising isn't that bad! I'm going to do this 3 times a week and be healthier!' Well that lasted about a week before I turned back into a tard :LOL:

Chris49.jpg

I can't run a mile anymore. That's how unfit I am. :LOL:

062.jpg

I'm probably gonna end up running a mile now since I'm inspired :LOL:

"KOC - God with the Harmonica! KABOOM WOLSTENBITCH! YOU'RE WOLSTENPREGNANT!"

This just appeared in my Twitter feed

:eek::eek:

Just...what the fuck? :LOL:

Good evening, Marta :) How are you doing today?

Hi. :kiss:

I sunbathed today and now my feet are all brown! :awesome:

Your description of exercise should be adopted from Oxoford Dictionary ar at least wikipedia

Not everybody is as lazy as me. :p

Chris57.jpg

Jesus Christ,Melanie, it's already hot in here! :stongue:

I don't hate sports. I don't hate sweating. I just don't like doing things

I'm such a lazy tard.

I like swimming. :erm: You don't sweat and nobody sees you under the water. Perfect. :happy:

Yes our grammar is really obscrue especially because there are nearly more exeptions than rules

Jerome K. Jerome once said that in German there are 5 rules invented for each word. :chuckle:

But why don't you start learning eg Swedisch on you own? There are homepages where you can check pronunciations like here. So you could learn some basic grammer and vocabularies just for fun. Of course it's nothing compared to pwoper lessons but still you become familiar with the language ;)

Naaah, I'd feel safer if there was someone who would teach me and correct my mistakes. :erm:

Hey,anyone who knows something about Photoshop. I just got a photo with me which was taken after the Muse concert and I want to cut out some random people I don't even know.

Can anyone help me? I'm a total n00b when it comes to photoshop and I couldn't find any proper tutorials on google. :erm:

Hey,anyone who knows something about Photoshop. I just got a photo with me which was taken after the Muse concert and I want to cut out some random people I don't even know.

Can anyone help me? I'm a total n00b when it comes to photoshop and I couldn't find any proper tutorials on google. :erm:

I can do it! :chuckle::D