tumblr_meowb49iiI1ra5fxho8_400.jpg

its the matt fangirls that hand the award to matt every year tho... the 14/15 year-old-girls who are all like "OMG MATT HE'S SO CUTE I'LL VOTE FOR HIM 10 THOUSAND TIMES", even though he's won it twice(?) before and it would be cool to vote Dom or Chris the sexiest this time around. we try to have Chris or Dom win every year but somehow Matt always wins :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Liquid state is just so epic live, Matt goes crazy with the guitar and Chris is singing.... ahhhh I love his voice! :D I think I might get some lyrics tattooed from that song :) And chris recognised me in Strasbourg and gave me a nice Wolstensmile, I melted straight away :D

Liquid state is just so epic live, Matt goes crazy with the guitar and Chris is singing.... ahhhh I love his voice! :D I think I might get some lyrics tattooed from that song :) And chris recognised me in Strasbourg and gave me a nice Wolstensmile, I melted straight away :D

I love his voice to!! I want lyrics from Save Me tattoed! And the Wolstensmile yes i know what you mean!! I melted and felt butterflies al over my stomache!! I really want to meet him at the next gig!! Don't know how to do that but i'll find out!!

I love his voice to!! I want lyrics from Save Me tattoed! And the Wolstensmile yes i know what you mean!! I melted and felt butterflies al over my stomache!! I really want to meet him at the next gig!! Don't know how to do that but i'll find out!!

Just run out from the venue as quickly as possible and wait outside after the gig, you might succeed one day.... :D Ah I need more of those wolstensmiles... Lucky Kelly :p

Just run out from the venue as quickly as possible and wait outside after the gig, you might succeed one day.... :D Ah I need more of those wolstensmiles... Lucky Kelly :p

I will do at the next gig!! Or maybe wait till late!! And yes Kelly is a lucky woman!! gets every day a wolstensmile!! I need more it's my drug!!

Time to say something on this thread because i'm a really great fan of Chris!! And can't imagion why there are girls/women that love Matthew more then Chris. Chris is such a hot man! I melt when i see him on stage. Wow!:chris:

Chris is for real women, Matt is for horny 15 year olds who are trying to learn how to masturbate, let's be real

:chris:

It's hard to pick between Liquid State and Save Me. Can we have both??? :D

This is my friends video of Save Me in the O2Arena London 26th of October.

I've seen both songs live and they are both good. The only thong that bothers me is through Save Me there where a lot of people talking !!

Chris is for real women, Matt is for horny 15 year olds who are trying to learn how to masturbate, let's be real

Chris doesn't look good when bald or with the almost bald look that he's been having for a few years now. He looks much better with hair (HAARP Glasto10). So no, Dominic is the sexiest member of Muse

Chris doesn't look good when bald or with the almost bald look that he's been having for a few years now. He looks much better with hair (HAARP Glasto10). So no, Dominic is the sexiest member of Muse

I disagree with you but anybody has a different taste. You are 16 i can imagine that you love Dom ;)

homegirl

this thread isn't srs bsns, it's all good fun :LOL: