:LOL: who is responsible for this?!?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Wolstenholme

Despite having a family and children of his own, there is evidence to suggest that he is the biological father of many of his fans' children. The reason for this is believed to be that one can become impregnated by simply looking at him, including pictures or videos of him. Across the world, men and women alike claim to be victims of his "impregnation stare". According to these victims, at the precise moment of impregnation, one hears a voice in their head that utters the words, "BOOM! Pregnant." It is also rumoured that with each headbang he performs on-stage, "impregnation waves" are sent across his audience, often resulting in mass impregnation of both male and female fans. The names of the children that come as a result of his impregnation usually begin with the prefix "Wolsten-", for example, "WolstenGeoffrey" and "WolstenJemima" are common names of the 21st century, due to Wolstenholme.

:LOL: The things musers do on a boring friday night!

ChrisIsVERYshiny.png

I still can't get over Chris being the shiny one. :$ Looking good, though! :awesome:

THIS MAN IS NOT ALLOWED TO SHAVE. :fear:

Shiny jacket and do I spot new super tight pants? :eyebrows: More like tights....

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UkhUUG3zkU&feature=player_embedded[/YT]

here's a video from last night! Oh fuuuuck Chris has a beard going on, and a sparkly jacket and he's so fucking gorgeous... :stongue:

! :(

GRRR!! I can't see the Shiny One. The internet connection is spotty

Hi, dear PCTers :happy:

I know, I've been away for a long time...

PCTers whispering: Who is she?

:chuckle:

Anyway, many things happened: I've been working like crazy, my dad got ill then he went to hospital then to the ICU then he passed away... So it's been very difficult to me. Now it's only me and my mum at home :(

Before his passing, I didn't come to PCT coz I didn't have new pics...

I still don't have new pics as I don't have time to look for them... :supersad:

However, I've missed you all and I'd like to check some new pics from the tour as I'm going to the gig on 13th April :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Well, I'll tell you later how I found a way to go to the gig even being pennyless right now :happy:

I've really missed you girls, but I didn't feel like coming to the board coz I didn't have time to enjoy the pics and during my holidays I was missing my dad a lot...

I'm happy that I'm seeing Chris' pics again :awesome:

Take care, guys :kiss: