the tattoo on his back is in chinese, i believe.

the two on each forearm are in arabic.

i can confirm the arabic ones, not sure about the others :3

It could be Chinese or Japanese, depends on how they're pronounced. I wish my dad were home so I could ask him what it says, and if it sounds like Frankie in Chinese or not then I'll know. :chuckle: I wish I could read.

Guest hysteriaaah
Do you know what langauge it is? All the asian ones kind of blend together for me :LOL:

Chinese. Though might be jap...some of their symbols are really similar and i only know korean

just a little message to say thank you for all pictures posted here :happy: It's a pleasure to see this time to time :awesome:

You're welcome!

what ever language chris picks for the new tattoo i bet it will look interesting :chuckle:

NewPicture4.jpg

He said he'll do it on the inside of his forearm. That's going to hurt like a bitch. But our manly man can take it.

Well I got Hysteria on one wrist & Bliss on the other but my hubby wants my name on the inside of his forearm. Mine didn't really hurt!!

That's so sweet of him! Tattoos rock, IMO.

:yesey: i saw this

yeah his wife has dealt with more pain than he has :LOL:

True.:LOL: The least he can do is get a tattoo.

Well I got Hysteria on one wrist & Bliss on the other but my hubby wants my name on the inside of his forearm. Mine didn't really hurt!!

oh well...people's pain thresholds vary yeah? i'm curious as to how getting a tat feels, but i've gone this far without getting one. think i'll leave my skin blank :chuckle: